1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mobile Welcome Back Bonus

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Gdicke13, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACSCLE

ACSCLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Uninstalled everything today with 168,830 LP. I'll see where I end up in a month or two.

2. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think a month is too short to geat real benefit, from what I've read in this thread and others on VMB. That's why I did 5 months. But who knows, it seems to be a mystery to players how the amount of "welcome back" LPs is calculated.

3. jhl3

jhl3 Vegas Regular

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just wanted to share my experience...

I deleted the MyVEGAS app on my phone for about a month, but kept playing the desktop app on Facebook...

Reinstalled the app on my phone and had a 100M chop welcome back bonus...

Nice little surprise! I burned through it pretty quick tho...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tesseract

Tesseract Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any loyalty chip bonus?

5. bdg626

bdg626 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this, too. I didn't delete it but didn't open it for a few months. I think between MyVegas and Konami I got about 20k loyalty and each 100mil chips for .99c offer

6. Mav187

Mav187 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't log into the app for about 2 months. I had 625k loyalty now I have over 1.1 million! You don't need to delete the app for it to work. Just don't log in for at least month or so.

7. Mrazzo

Mrazzo Prince of Pai Gow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This past weekend it was raining and i was playing while on the couch and my GF decided to log back in for the first time since March and she got 100 million welcome back chips.
    I play every damn day im over 275 consecutive and I get nothin....Seems fair lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  8. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So a few months ago or whenever that was we had a post where many of us had noticed our LP had been doubled or somewhere around that. I went from 480k to 608k. I haven't been playing much, maybe once a week. Anyone else get this? Could be a bug and I might lose them any second now, lol.

Yearly Online Friends Trip!
    Cousin's Bachelor Party!
  9. vegas superfan

vegas superfan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am currently trying this. I last collected around July 15. I won't log in again until Labor Day weekend. I have to say, it has been nice to not have to collect anything. Let's see how this goes...

10. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I uninstalled for ~25 days, nothing :( I should have waited to the 30 days milestone

11. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I mean, I didn't even stop playing to receive bonus LP. I record how much I earn just from betting 25k when I play, which isn't too often. I'll play for like a week and then stop for a month, lol.
    Untitled.png

Cousin's Bachelor Party!
  12. rogue

rogue Tourist

Are the bonus lp based on your starting lp, so if you had like 10k lp, youd only get a small amount but if you have alot, youll get more?

13. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems that way. If you have a million LP, you get double that, etc.

Cousin's Bachelor Party!
  14. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went back to add bonus chips to MyKonami today after a several month absence. It added 24K loyalty points to my over 4M total.

15. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sure we all love getting lp and since it stack but. Really with the way myVEGAS is going right now with rewards it’s. Gonna be hard to spend it all unless you’re a high enough to to use as much possible rewards.

I know I’ve seen people I’m the past talk about having a host and Turing your lp to gift cards

16. eggy91

eggy91 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Am testing this now - will update in 2 months. It happened to be before had 20k (leftover from previous trip) and came back 6 months later as we booked again and had 120,000. Just shy of 300,000 now

17. vsop

vsop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only started playing the mobile apps earlier this year, but had been playing MyVegas on Facebook previously... I stopped playing the mobile apps for about 8 weeks, I actually un-installed the apps...at that time I had roughly 200K LPs...I recently decided to install the mobile apps again...as I installed and opened the first app, I noticed my Lps jumped to 265K....on the second installed app, the LPs jumped to 330K and by the third app, my LPs went to 550K...that was a nice welcome back :beer:.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  18. bull0120

bull0120 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So this thread got me curious and I decided to go the opposite route. I have been playing the phone app, but, hadn't played the one on Facebook in about a year because I don't play at work and don't feel like sitting at my computer at home. I just checked the Facebook game on my desktop and could have accepted a welcome back bonus of 9,000, 200 points to the next level, and 853,737,500 chips to play with for $5. I declined because I don't give money to it.

19. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $5 for 853M chips is a good deal! especially if you haven't but want to unlock the 4th reward which pays for itself in 1 or 2 visits

20. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's not a welcome back bonus, that's just them trying to sell you chips. They do that every day, for different amounts of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.