1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mobile Welcome Back Bonus

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Gdicke13, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue

rogue Tourist

Ive just tried this with mixed results. I have the logins for 4 ppls accts.

Accts 1 and 2 I have been using each day on facebook only, neither have logged in to myv or konami android for months. Logging into myv gave no bonus lp.

Acct 3 hasnt been logged into on facebook for a few months and on android since last summer

Before lp - 65k
    Login to myvegas android - 99k
    Login to konami android - 137k

Acct 4 has the same use as acct 3, this acct got no bonus lp from either android version.

Not sure if that has any real meaning, but it doesnt appear that the bonus points are given all of the time. The apps were installed on a device that hasnt had them installed for months and on myvegas, acct 4 logged in first then logged out with acct 3 then logging in. On konami, acct 3 was logged in first then logged out then acct 4, so it doesnt appear to be related to first login on an install.

Accts 1 and 2 havent been tested on konami yet as Im gonna install on a different device, but Im not expecting any bonus lp.

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With my test I went cold turkey of all MyVegas Games (Facebook, Konami, BlackJack, and iPad/iPhone MyVegas Slots version... I never played the Pop Slots game.) I am definitely way more active on the Facebook game, collecting and playing challenges here and there, but I never got an LP increase when I returned.

3. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a trick a lot of us have been doing here. Delete the apps, wait some time, download them and link them again. Then LPs go up and up. Like a welcome back, bonus, maybe?

Has anyone figured out how long between? I have June 10 trip and was going to try to wait until the week or two before I left to download them again. The last time I had the apps was about two weeks ago.

Currently at 83k and playing the Facebook version in the meantime.

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See my post here: https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?posts/1789895/

5. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I'm not sure what factors go into how much LP you get. I have purchased chips and I've been playing since the beginning almost.

7. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't play for 32+ days and only got 15k boost yesterday. My next trip is still over 32+ days away, so I will re-download the apps and log in again for a little (minor) boost.

8. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I removed the apps from my phone in early December. Also, I quit playing desktop at that time. My total Was 300K LPs. In mid April, after I reloaded all the apps, I then had 1.7M LPs.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  9. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After June, it will be my last trip for MONTHS. So I guess I'll skip the desktop too.

10. CheeseLMN

CheeseLMN Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have heard about this happening a lot. I decided to try this myself, so I uninstalled all the MyVegas apps from my phone on March 19, 2019 and I have not played through Facebook since then.
    My next trip will by June 10th, so I am planning to reinstall next week around May 22 to see if this 2 month break worked. I will keep you all informed.
    As of 3/19/19, I had 290,736 LP.
    Screenshot_20190319-204715_myVEGAS.jpg

• Love Love x 1
  11. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just did this. You might have an extra couple weeks on me. I ended up with maybe 50k extra.

12. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got a 1 Million chip email from Pop! Slots this morning, so decided to click it and fire that app up for the first time in 5+ months. Got 28,000 loyalty points as well.

13. ripper

ripper High-Roller

They doubled mine after about a month not playing.

Little mans 21st birthday!
  14. bluenoseshf

bluenoseshf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was a couple of months off and got an extra 50k Lps

15. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
  16. Wabashabi

Wabashabi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went about 4-6 months only playing mykonami and blackjack. I ended up getting pretty lucky on both games and racked up over 500k lp (don’t recall exact numbers). I logged in to iPhone myvegas and pop slots before our trip a couple weeks ago and ended up getting just over 1 million lp just for logging back in. They must base what you get on other or previous earnings somehow.

17. CheeseLMN

CheeseLMN Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I downloaded all 4 apps again, and I ended up getting 2 million LP (500,000 per app)
    This trick is awesome, now I am ready for Vegas.
    Screenshot_20190523-175803_myVEGAS.jpg Screenshot_20190523-175955_myKONAMI.jpg Screenshot_20190523-180156_Pop! Slots.jpg Screenshot_20190523-180301_myVEGAS.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fuck I wish I did the same. Then again I got the 3 rewards I needed. I do have a 4th but don't think it counts. If anything I'd go for mirage breakfast buffet right now at the minimum. Nothing too crazy like free rooms. I'll check in the apps every couple months after this upcoming trip.

19. CheeseLMN

CheeseLMN Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't believe doing this gave me so many LP. It would have taken years to get that much. I don't know what to use on my next trip, I probably will just redeem 3 $25 Konami Free Plays.
    Maybe a Mirage Buffet if the 90K one opens up for me and my wife. The food is okay, but free drinks are great. Still leaves me with a good reserve of LPs for my next trips.
    Thank you all for the good info. on this message board. Good Luck Everybody!

20. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I'm trying to get my third Konami free play. 82k to go. The only app I have is Konami and the PC version of Myvegas. Waiting until next Thursday to download all the other 3 apps. Hoping for a small 20 to 60k boost

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.