1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mobile Welcome Back Bonus

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Gdicke13, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Timothy

Timothy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just done this now.

Wasn’t really playing the apps anymore, opened them after my trip October 20th or so to return some rewards - then just played the desktop version sporadically.

I had about 1.780.000 as of this morning.

The MyVEGAS slots one bumped me to 2.060.000. Don’t go back until September 2020, and on a comp, so don’t really have a use for all of them...

2. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought i was just mistaken because i didn't know this was a thing but I logged i noticed I went from under 2M to about 2.2M. I thought I had just lost track and hadn't noticed that i had exceded the 2M level which seems odd since it's a nice round number. I think i was at 1.8M beforehand.

I log into the BJ app daily but never play the other games, including the fb game. But come to think of it, I might have logged into FB that day to look at rewards on the bigger screen as I'm planning a trip but didn't notice the bump until the next time i opened the bj app

3. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going on two months of not playing along with my gf she. Hardly plays I’m the total opposite we’ll see what we happens

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm close to 45 days of no play. Will probably play again after the holidays.

First Trip of 2020
  5. 18000rpm

18000rpm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't played in over a year. Just logged in and was offered over 680M game coins (and some other coins/items forgot how many) for $5 which I bought. Seemed like a pretty good deal. Also got 250M free coins thanks to the tip from @BarelyHangingOn.

I started with about 18K loyalty points (level 39) and maybe a few hundred thousand coins and after two hours of spinning I now have 623K loyalty points and 733M game coins! It actually went as high as 2B game coins for a while.

[​IMG]

I don't play it much (previously best I got was some free drink coupons) so I don't really know if that's typical, but I'm pretty happy. Now I can actually get some nice rewards for my next trip!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So gone for 55 days was gonna come back on the 1st but gave in. I came back to an extra 276k lp

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  7. vegas superfan

vegas superfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Curious if you have logged back in yet? I would assume that collecting chips keeps you active, but the only way to know for sure would be to see the results you got when logging back in after awhile.