1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Treasure Island - booking a comp room

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Highflier, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For that offer to continue, it needs at least $2000 theo per trip. It can be done, but hard as TI is a single property and mid size. I am sure Chuck will find out. TI is indeed more generous than MLife.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll never get anywhere near $2,000 theo. One of the reasons I decide to go for TI as a replacement for MGM is that their mid-week rates are lower. So I'm going to aim for something like $3,500 coin-in/night plus some $5 craps, and see what happens. If their slot hold is appreciably lower than MGM, CET, Cosmo, then that could end up translating to more coin in. But I also have a loss limit for a stay, and the plug gets pulled at that point, no matter what my coin in is.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not a TI aficionado as @Grid, but I tend to agree with him that TI’s slots are probably looser than CET and MGM based on my own experience.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless you steal from them on your next comp, this should be your offers going forward for the same. If you up the play, they will (should) give you more with the early booking end. I get my free play, and the treasure chest silliness. But my early booking is always the Petite Suite Plus $150 in extra free play and whatever random they toss on.

Great value!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.