1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET room comped

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Drewm1972, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Chuck2009x , @DaiLun do you guys know it PH has "diamond" line/lounge check in? Instead of waiting long ass line? Mlife has VIP check in lounge and I wonder PH offers one. That would be very nice.

2. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I know I hate walking as well but walking thru Caesars forum shop makes it easier

3. vegas9094

vegas9094 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PH does have Diamond checkin.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it a separate line from main check in or like a lounge? Offers bottle water juices etc?

5. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The PH Diamond check-in is off to the right side of main check-in area through double glass doors and right next to Hertz Car rental. It's not a lounge of any sorts nor do they have drinks like one. They do have bottled waters behind the counter if you ask them for it.

6. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caesars and Harrahs have Diamond/7* checkin lounges.

Unfortunately, don't know about any of the other CET properties in Las Vegas.

7. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    every CET property in vegas has seperate checkins for diamond and 7*

8. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The whole thing that really bothers me with this (and not being critical of the original poster as numerous will be doing it) is that CET is comping room types not even offered as comps to regular 'earned' Diamond players. Then these players that matched tier level are not going to play and just take advantage of the comped suite, free DL access , room etc. I'm sure they will acquire a few new players that will hang around with them, but I'm afraid a lot will be just grabbing what they can & running. I know when Cosmo did a tier match at one point, they didn't give out free rooms with it (maybe they did with 7Star, but I didn't see any at that point for Diamond match). So you got to try a 'bit' of the benefits but not everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That, PLUS, they're neglecting their "tried and true" players. I may give up CET after renewing 7* for this year because they're not showing me any "love".

It's just a marketing scheme, and only time will tell if it's successful or not. CET will assess the results at the end of the year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Phhhahahaha, first I don't know about other players - but matter fact I do play I play HL baccarat. I just don't think I will have enough time to play maintain diamond status that's all (since I'm going for concert I just don't have time)

If you feel such strongly about it then perhaps you should start your own thread or write to CET property - instead of writing about totally irrelevant to what I was asking.

11. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I said I wasn't being critical of you - see what you quoted. I didn't realize it was regulated as to what we could comment on or provide our opinion on in a thread. The way you typed it 'I really don't play at CET nor plan on staying @ Diamond' definitely sounds like it is more intentional vs. not having time to play/maintain Diamond (which with table games seems to be a lot harder than slots at CET).

I'll be sure I don't respond to anything you type in the future. Sorry.

12. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol yeah sure I suppose I wasn't clear what I wrote ... I didn't think I have to write out whole thing explaing about a simple comped room (lol) and I just don't want my thread getting into something other than what I was asking that's all. I'm sure you can understand it. Um..... You don't want respond anything I write in the future? LOL okay LOL feels like we are in grade school :peace: ;)

13. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hugs Drewm1972 - Hugs. I'm overtired and had a very bad day. And shouldn't be taking it out on you. One of my former friends really loves the PH rooms however alternates between Caesars & PH cause she loves Caesars too - so don't think either is a bad choice. I like Paris & Ballys (and heck I like Flamingo Go) but no personal experience on your selections.

I personally had to have a host (phone reps could have also) override the hours between stays because I wanted to split stay. It was an easy fix. But they could not overlap them for me.

Have a great stay!

• Love Love x 1
  14. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a macho man(lol) I really don't like to give out ❤️ but I did :p but thanks for your understanding and I'm very sorry to hear about your bad day... we all been there but looks like you gonna be in Vegas within 2 weeks!!!! Hooray:drunk:
    Keep thinking positive thoughts you will be okay :)
    Btw we are neighbors... I reside in Michigan lol.
    And you are doing solo trip??? I never done a solo trip before... that must be a blast!!! Have a great time!!!

• Love Love x 1
  15. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I AM doing a solo trip & counting my days. One friend had a wedding that weekend, bff is still broke from a child's wedding, my mom is still in nursing home for rehab from new hip, my other friend from this board just went last month & my daughter is working. My d-in-law told me today she'd like to see Brittney (who is playing on the day I arrive). I think she was trying to convince my son tonight that he should take care of little one for a few days while she escaped lol. So she is my last hope for a co-traveler lol.

Big plan for this trip - Grand Canyon Helicopter flight (myVegas reward). (I try to do something new every trip - which after 16 trips or so is hard!).

And solos are great because it's what I want to do when I want to do it!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @jgates8 I was reading some of your TR wow great detail report I hope to read one soon ;) !!! Hopefully you win some $$$$$ and do some :beer: :)

17. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll do my best lol. I think I have 4 I started & never finished. Maybe I'll do better this time!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bunnypanda

Bunnypanda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Planet Hollywood has Diamond VIP check in to the right side of the main entrance, you can't miss it. They have champagne, you can check in for flights, sometimes appetizers and bottled water.

19. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh is it lounge/private room? Instead of another "line" at the main checkin...that would be very nice if they had bottled waters and what you mentioned!!! Thanks for sharing

20. Bunnypanda

Bunnypanda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep it is a private room, I use it every time. Nothing like the diamond lounge, but there is never a line in there and everyone is always so helpful and happy, it just starts off the trip with a great vibe :woot:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.