1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, yes, yes. Play the Wynn Slots to get free nights without any resort fee. Hell, they don't even ask for a credit card when you book. Pool is free and, parking also free to guests at the hotel.

Enjoy!

Yearly Del Mar, Saratoga, Mt. Charleston, Pool trip
  2. ninjavegas

ninjavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked 2 nights. Have been contemplating whether to use this or an offer I have at another Vegas resort. Price for my nights dropped 400 gems per night so I took it as a sign and booked them. Very excited!

• Like Like x 1
  3. myvegas1

myvegas1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wynn in the best hotel on the strip IMO. probably the only way it could be better is if it was in a more central location on the strip.

4. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was working on gems for 2 nights in September (3600). Decided to take advantage of a CET comp from diamond match instead. I know I won’t get that opportunity again as I’m a MLife person. I’m just over 3000 gems and will work to get enough for 3 or 4 days in 2020. My only fear is they pull this app will end this year because it is too good a deal. Just from this one thread it doesn’t seem like too many people are taking advantage of it so far, so maybe it will last a bit longer. I’m afraid it will go the way of MyVegas and start offering just buffets. I hope this is still alive by spring of next year.

How long do you think this will last?

5. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm close to my my first milestone, 1600 gems. That is enough for one of the nights for my tentative trip in September. But I think a better tactic may be to build up more gems and get 2 nights for later in the year. Either way, it feels good to be close to getting a freebie out of this.

• Like Like x 3
  6. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure how long it will last but hope it makes it a while. I would hope they give adequate notice so I can use my gems and more so for those who have purchased coins. I have worked my way up over 7000 gems and have not bought coins and the game has been super tight on me lately so they probably ha e algorithms in place to make sure no one gets too much out of the game without buying coins.

Sons 21st birthday trip
  7. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't remember if I bought any at the very beginning, but I wouldn't have spent more than $5. I did break the piggy bank once, which I think is the best deal going. All these games have those may end without notice clauses in the find print. Keeping my fingers crossed that I am able to use it in the spring.

8. lokomo

lokomo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also habe ich heute für Oktober 2 Nächte auf meinem Konto und 2 Nächte auf dem Konto meiner Frau gebucht;)
    Hat jemand Erfahrung, ob ich das Problem kombinieren kann?
    Soll ich das jetzt vor Ort oder per E-Mail machen?
    Vielen Dank
    Do today for October booked 2 Nights on my Account and 2 Nights on the Account of my Wife;)
    Has anyone experience if i can combine the Problem?
    Should i do that locally or by E-Mail now?
    Thanks

9. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only broken the piggy twice. Got two nights reserved in August for 4.4k. Now back up to 2,860 more gems, but, yes, it is very tight these days. I seem to hover around 40million and am only getting maybe 20 or 25 gems a day. Of course, I'm not as driven as I once was. Just hoping to get two more free nights in November and then I'll probably be done. Not convinced The Wynn is the place for me anyway, but I'll certainly ride the free wave as long as it goes.

10. SchroeJoeder83

SchroeJoeder83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Downloaded the app yesterday, hoping to get 3 free nights for the weekend of August 1-4 need about 6K gems. Is this feasible?

11. SchroeJoeder83

SchroeJoeder83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After 1 day I have 75 gems, but I'm out of chips

12. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After just returning today from my stay at the Wynn, I can say the resort is a great place to be. The look, atmosphere, and service are amazing. With the clientele that this resort attracts it made me sometimes feel awkward being there because I'm not a High Roller and enjoy a very laid back atmosphere of the downtown and off-strip places. I was able to play craps a few times by myself during the overnight/early morning hours and the dealers were very chatty and friendly. A few even saw the way I was betting and asked about it and what my plan was - to which I replied "to kill some time" since I was not playing to make a profit and run.

I did have an issue with checking out (and addressed it in my TR), but they resolved it promptly. For those that didn't read it here was the write-up:
    There was a minor issue while checking out at Wynn. We had two reservations and had to come down after the first night to have the reservation updated and keep the same room keys. We had a comp stay (but we opted into resort fees so that we could have WiFi). After the first night I came down and they charged first night resort fee and said we are all set for the next reservation.

I went to the registration desk to get a copy of the folio this morning and saw that we were being charged for the full amount of the room for 3 nights. I questioned the charges and explained it was a comped stay other than resort fees. The desk agent called his supervisor and then spoke for a few moments. The desk agent apologized and printed a new folio for full comp with no resort fees. I mentioned that I was expecting to pay the fees, but he said “there was an issue and we have it covered. Sorry, and thank you for staying with us.”

A luxurious resort with first class service. I was ready to pay and impressed with how they handled the situation.

• Like Like x 5
  13. TBoG

TBoG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking to stay for 4 days in March around the basketball tournament time. Right now, I think I have enough gems to lock that in. Sure hope they open up the 2020 calendar soon!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. pooh@NCSU

pooh@NCSU Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Locally is best. I have heard of several people doing this with no problem, as long both you and your wife are there with proper identification and reservations details. Of course, if you feel more secured then email to see if it can be taken care of ahead of time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  15. lokomo

lokomo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since I'm already in the city before, I'll just time enough times in the Wynn ask

16. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m from Finland and roaming costs $165/GB. Also my fiancee, unlike me, isn’t ready to leave the room 15 minutes after waking up. Don’t know about anyone else but I’d rather spend my vacation with her instead of going out by myself and leave her alone.

When we eventually leave the room we’d rather actually do something and not spend time looking at our phones in a restaurant/hotel lobby/wherever there’s free wifi.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got to about 5k gems in 40 days, but I was totally obsessive about. It's possible, but it defeats the purpose if you have to buy a lot of credits.

18. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last week the Wynn Slots App kept losing connection to the server. It wasn't my home service, so I reported it. Today I got an email with an apology and they said they were having server issues. They apologized and gave me 30,000,000 coins. I think that was great!

• Like Like x 3
    • Wow! Wow! x 3
  19. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think I got about 9k in a week or so, but I was playing all day every day, and have spent >£200 on it to get 4 nights over the last weekend in June.

Those 4 nights were about 8.5k, and have built up to almost 3.8k again now. I only break the piggy bank, but will hopefully have enough for another 4 nights by the time I go back, and will pay for the other nights and stay the whole trip there.

• Like Like x 1
  20. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I definitely like the idea of making an entire trip stay at Wynn. For those who are looking to stay a single night because it’s free, I would advise against it because you can’t enjoy the property for what it is in a single night. Try getting multiple nights to stay and enjoy yourself rather than having a place to sleep for free. The property is amazing and you will probably be kicking yourself for only a one night stay.

Although I did not spend any money within the game for my nights, using the piggy bank option to sustain your bankroll in the game seems to be well worth it for the minor cost to help obtain extra gems for those additional nights. I’m already close to another 3 nights worth of gems for the next visit (who knows when that will be).

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.