1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Comps' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

1. harley777

harley777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone play the Wynn slots game?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven’t heard of it. Can you provide a link please?

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://www.wynnslot.com

Their Play Store description says you can earn a stay at the Wynn, but not much more.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whoa. It takes a minumum of 1.8K of the purple emeralds to get a room, depending on the night. It takes a LOT of play to get a single emerald. I imagine it goes faster at higher bets, but you gotta play to get there. I hit level 10 just now since I saw this post and I only have two emeralds. I wonder if emerald earning with purchases is like Binion's with the hats. I may test it with a $2 package.

Update: Not really. I was halfway through two emeralds, and after playing the $2 package, I got halfway through three. So it seems luke a slight bump, but not enough to justify spending. Bonus coins are frequent enough to satisfy quick play.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. harley777

harley777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with you. It is going to take way to much play to get a free room. After a couple of good wins and a lot of play I am still only at 11 Emeralds. Wynn may be sold by I time a get even close to getting a free room. If anyone has some suggestions on the game please let us know...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. fugsworth

fugsworth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once I unlocked the higher bets at level 15 the jewels started accumulating more quickly-- at the expense of my bankroll, of course. Thanks to a jackpot shortly after I started playing I was able to rack up 15 of them. I don't think I'm going to maintain that earn rate since I'm too cheap to buy chip packages (mostly), but I should be able to grind out a free room eventually.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. However it’s not available in the UK. Oh well at least I won’t lose another hour each day playing these things!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. DN86

DN86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing it for the last couple of days.
    Unless you're willing to spend hundreds of dollars there is no point of playing the app.
    It's gonna take like 2 years to get 1 free night.

Totally not comparible to myvegas / binions where you can get gewards without buying chips.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. I got to level 15 and they absolutely accumulated faster. I went from 4 to 7, but when my max bet went to 800K on that Wynn Wheel frog game, you got an emerald every 6 or 7 spins, but your bankroll dies quickly. I ended at level 18 with 12 emeralds. I was lucky like you, but in the form of great paying bonuses. DN86 is absolutely right that at least with myVegas and Binion's you can absolutely see results if you know what you're doing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. WHU66

WHU66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in the UK and playing it fine, get it from the app store......

11. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To update: they, er, did an update, or rather upgrade to the app. Upon logging on after the update, I bounced from 19 gems to 24 immediately after the first 60K spin. Others have reported the same on Binion's FaceSpace game. I finished with 30 gems after a few minutes of play. Get me to 100 by the end of August and I'll consider if it's still worth it. Hasn't been so far, but I do like some of the games.

12. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't find it in the UK store, and when I switch to the USA store it says my account isn't valid for the download. How did you manage to get it?

13. WHU66

WHU66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just went on the UK 'Play store' and searched Wynn games....been playing for a week or so, only got 60 gems!!! It may take a while

• Like Like x 1
  14. nfajgmbr03

nfajgmbr03 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I downloaded it an hour ago and on auto play at $8k a spin I'm at 23 gems. Yeah it'll take a long time to accumulate enough for a room.

15. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. It was the Apple store that wouldn’t let me download it. Will try on the android tablet.

16. kansaisupra

kansaisupra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed with above. Im not sure if there was a major update or what but after I think level 10, I started to accumulate Gems alot faster then when I first started to play.

17. Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I downloaded it yesterday and am up a few hundred gems - I got lucky enough to up my bets to the 2nd level (40-60k) and things went pretty quickly until I lost it all and am now back to 8k bets. If a lucky run can give that many, I'm hopeful it will even it out over time to make it worth it! I'm excited that there don't seem to be many blackout dates on the calendar.

18. Guy_

Guy_ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    seems possible.
    I think you have to remember this is free rooms at Wynn not the Luxor.
    If it takes a year to ear a free room on autoplay meh.

So far I don't find it too bad.
    Thanks for letting me know about this app

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. harley777

harley777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since the update I have been collecting a lot more gems. Hit a lucky streak today and now I am up to 611 gems. Wynn Jackpots is my game. I hit 20 million at the 100k spin then won 200 million when I switched to 800k per spin. Was at like 30 gems before today...

20. harley777

harley777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the 800k a spin you get 1 gem per spin...