1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3rdtimelucky

3rdtimelucky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went hardcore on the Hong Bao & Bangkok Dreams Hyper Bonus rounds and managed to book my 4 nights on Monday or Tuesday of last week. My husband was seriously lagging behind at 1250 gems and only 13M coins, so I decided to try out the same strategy on his and within 48 hours I had the 4.5k gems needed for our last three nights. I only ever convinced him to make one purchase - which was the 3 day x10 bonus, so it is definitely doable if you don't want to spend a small fortune/anything. We have saved over €1,700 ($1,900) by playing this app. So stick with it!

2. TuscaloosaJohnny

TuscaloosaJohnny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, no kidding. The dates I was hoping to stay climbed in total from 8.2k to 9.4k. This moving target is frustrating.

3. ninjavegas

ninjavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    100 gems away from 2 nights in June then they went up 300 gems each night yesterday :cry:

4. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I booked, it was showing one of the days shaded out, but let me book the room without any problems, and my reservation doesn't mention anything.

Not sure if I was just half asleep :)

5. Shneebs

Shneebs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, it sounds like I booked just in time. I booked 3 days in August for 1500 gems/night (nights of Aug 19-22). I was/am still working away at an additional 1500 gems to get the 4th night, but luckily booked earlier this week. I also noticed I cannot see the nightly gem rates now that I have a booking in place. Can someone advise what the nightly rate is on Aug 18? I'm thinking it may be easier to get my wife to start playing the game and I believe I read one one of the many earlier pages that two people travelling together can link two separate Wynn Slots bookings together?... Any insight, and info on Aug 18 appreciated. :)

6. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed the # of gems required for a room went up from 1500 to 1600 (on the cheapest dates). Does this happen often, the increase in gems needed? Or does it fluctuate and sometimes go lower? Just started playing the game so not sure about all the details.
    Also, what the purpose of the shields earned in battle mode?

7. Shneebs

Shneebs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could have sworn I saw 1600 on my dates a while back but it was 1500 when I booked so it *might* go down from time to time...

8. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The gem pricing does fluctuate. Most people will say something when the pricing goes up, but some of us have seen a decrease in pricing as well.

When I first started playing in mid-2018, I was playing at a leisurely pace. The first night I wanted to book was a Sunday for 2400 gems. When I started approaching that total, the night was “on sale” for only 1200 gems. I immediately booked it not thinking I would have enough gems to get more nights and this was a great use of my accumulated gems. I played the game more aggressively and then started checking the calendar for additional dates (on another device) and noticed that the same date went up to 1800 gems. When I got to the point of having enough gems for 4 nights, I was able to get a Saturday-Tuesday stay booked for around 8300 gems total. I did cancel and pay more than 1200 gems for the original night, but I got my 4 nights stay for $0 out of pocket!

In other words, the calendar does fluctuate up and down (probably mostly up) depending on the amount of bookings they have and how close the dates get to your desired trip. I could be wrong but that’s what I’ve noticed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of my nights I was eyeing in August dropped from 2,300 to 1,600. However, the night before increased so it was almost a wash.

August 18th is currently 1,600 gems.

10. Shneebs

Shneebs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you JoJoR

11. uchi1

uchi1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    anyone else noticing that hong bao hyperbonus not paying out as much?

12. AndyG

AndyG Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The dates I was looking at in June went from 1800 to 2600 per night. Nice little increase of 44.4 % :mad::cry:

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a grumble for the evening. I was gone earlier so just was trying for the smallest scratcher - (collect 50,500,500). I only needed to complete my Monkey God 140 collection & do the bonus to make it. So what happens? Again, ZERO ON THE BONUS. Seriously that is annoying. For the amount of time it takes to collect the 140 we should never be totally shorted. I understand it with free spins, that happens. But this is just irritating lol. I think this is the 3rd round I have received nothing.

So all I did was lose chips and not earn a scratcher.

14. ninjavegas

ninjavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't collect anymore, I play each time it gets to 40 or 50 (game dependent)...I found that I was getting Zero too often when I waited and collected. At least if I get zero on a 40 it does not hurt as much.

15. bigslope

bigslope Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My app keeps resetting and I lose all my history

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. KyleG

KyleG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m surprised you’ve gotten zero on that I don’t think I ever had that happen

17. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had that a few times, but only once on the 140 game.

18. grammins

grammins Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The game seems a little nerfed.
    It has taken me a week to get 50 gems.
    Hitting level 60 has not been good to me.

• Like Like x 1
  19. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need to make sure you are linked to Facebook. It’s in upper right corner. Then if app resets just log back in.

20. AndyG

AndyG Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it me OR does everybody else get only the 3t and 4t amounts on the scratchers?

Andy ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.