1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gaggles Family Truckster Vacation: Tahoe to Vegas, Live At Times

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Gaggles, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Until next time....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very cool pics of the Winchester House. I heard that place was insane with doors and staircases to nowhere.

3. Sheil813

Sheil813 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played this at The Palms, Red Rock and Suncoast. They have a version of this at Cosmo too. The VP near Clique.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i've lived in the San Jose area all my life and have never been inside that house. I drive by it quite a bit. @Gaggles , did you do anything else out here, or was it a quick stop through on your trip?

5. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Creepy dolls in pic 2. I got one for my 21st birthday. It is still in the box in the loft. I hate those things. Maybe they were telling me something.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  6. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well one day you may need to just stop in there and see that kooky place. Winchester was our only touristy spot we stopped at but we absolutely loved San Jose. We were talking about going back and thought it would be a great place to live. JR has dual citizenship so that is not an unrealistic possibility. I assume you are a fan of San Jose as you are living there?

7. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do enjoy living here.. cost of living , mainly housing is a pain. But the weather is great, and it's a good location 1 hour drive south and you're in santa cruz or monterey. An hour north , you have SF. But it is definitely growing as well, so there should be some cool areas being developed in SJ in the coming years

8. Horseplayer1

Horseplayer1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I grew up there and lived there through college. I loved it. I went through the Winchester house dozens of times. It fascinated me. It was right next to the Century theaters- biggest screens anywhere at the time. Are they still there? As a teen we went to Santa Cruz almost every weekend. Loved the boardwalk and penny arcade.

9. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Century Theaters are closed. Across the street is Santana Row, with its upscale dining, shopping and so on. It is a nice place, and they added a movie theater in that section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.