1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spoilers big brother

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by LucyR., Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everybody that likes spoilers. If you like to watch Big Brother After Dark? I found popt.v.com/big__brother__after_dark You go to that and it will ask you what your zip code is and you will find the t.v. channels to watch Big Brother After Dark. I hope I don't have to pay extra to use the cable t.v. channels. They will also give the channel # for Direct t.v. and Dish.

SPOILER about the twins

Liz and Julia Nolan

2. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I watch BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK on T.V.guide channel from 9 p.m. until 12 mid-night. Then it starts again from 12 mid-night until 3 a.m. same show.

Spoiler info. James stayed as HOH and he nominated Jackie and told her she had been trying to mess up his game. He was very upfront with her. He also nominated Steve. I don't know why.

Then I see Audrey the transgender lady in the HOH room with 4 other people. She is in James bed with the warm comforter covering her. Then all of a sudden she finds a sealed message that was meant for James. Jason tells her not to open it but she still opens it. The note says for James to find two persons to create an alliance with them. The message is from America. OPPS....
    I wonder why the camera man didn't tell her to not read the note. Instead the camera moves on to another area. That is all I get to see.

VANESSA THE POKE PLAYER has already started her CON ARTIST GAME on most of the guys. She acts like she is crying but I don't see any tears coming out of he EYES.. She tells the guys that the money is not important to her . It is more wanting to have the experience in the house. She says a lot of gibberish that doesn't really make sense to the guys she is talking with. I see John, Steve, Austin and gal DaVONNE. the poker dealer. She says over and over she is not interested in the money at all as she acts as if she is crying. She never once uses a tissue.
    When the gals ask her if the can console her she just says "NO" she is okay as she keeps her sad eyes on the guy she is with. She gets lots of hugs from the guys as she tell her tale of woe.
    She should win an Academy award for her ACTING SAD in front of the guys. She now feels so safe with the guys that she gave her immunity from being chosen to be evicted. She gave her immunity that SHE WON AS A GIFT FOR NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE CHALLENGE. Remember she was told she would be given a gift for not participating in the challenge? That was the gift to her. Vanessa now has 4 to 5 guys on her side who think she is not interested in the money. After that crying session with the guys she started acting like one of the guys. She talks like a guy with them. She is very masculine in her behavior. She made herself look plain looking with not wearing make-up. Wears an ugly cap and very cheap rings on her fingers. She convinced the guys that she was not interested in the money. One guy wasn't fooled and said to her "I am sure to came to win the money. She said she didn't really know why she was there except to have the experience but she still doesn't know why she is there. We all need to watch how she avoids the company of women and just wants to be friends with the guys who will protect her from now on. But I think some guy will be able to see through her lies. Or... she will win the money as she has it planned. Lucy

3. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hard to believe that Audrey would open a note that wasn't addressed to her.....and odd that she wasn't stopped. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Will have to watch Vanessa closely.

Thanks for the update. Hope it is anothe good season of summer entertainment.

4. Bart7373

Bart7373 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucy Thank you for the updates. Its great to read about the behind the scenes stuff that doesn't air on CBS.

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go to mortystv.com....they have admins watching 24 hrs a day and constantly post updates. They gave the info that James won the sole HH & put up Jackie & Steve. POV has not yet been played. Have-nots are Vanessa/Austin/Liz & LaVonne.

Hate trying to learn all the names/faces....so many to keep track of.

6. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I forgot to look last night but found POP on my cable listings so I started the DVR taping for tonight. It is shown here from 11-2 or 12-3. I skim through it in the am when I get up. I have to keep looking at the cast pics still...too early to remember who is who when reading the spoiler sites. If Jackie is the Amazing Race girl who came in on night 2 I am good with that. I like Steve...I tend to always root for the nerds :) Crybabies are not my thing so I would rather see them leave first.

7. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Steve won POV....as of now, looks like the long haired skateboard guy is going up (forgot his name)...

8. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Jackie will still be voted out because nobody really cares as long as it is not them being put on the block. I think the guys already have created some friendships. Jackie is a pretty gal so the gals will be glad to vote her out.

Somebody found out that DaVonne is a poker player so they want to get rid of her. Meanwhile con artist poker player Vanessa has becomed close friends with Audrey the transgender gal.

I also wonder what will happen since Audrey read the HOH message for James from America. I am sure that the producers want to save James because he is very interesting to watch. He could have created a secret alliance with two other persons. Remember last season.... The cop, the gay guy and the old man with the long beard had a secret alliance? I don't remember their names. Lucy

9. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Sybal and all of you, I have my DVR set up to tape Big Brother after Dark at any time any day. I noticed last night it was shown at 10p.m. instead of 9p.m. in the west coast Glendale/Burbank.
    Yes, Sybal, I also think Mortystv.com is a good website to use. Plus Jokersupdate.com is good and also BBQ Big Brother. Mortys is super popular and sometimes it gets hard to get into it because there are so many people using it. So it is good to have other websites too.

LAST NIGHT: After dark BB SHOW: I mostly watched the poker player Vanessa sitting in the living room and not talking and just watching the other players. She was checking them out.
    Last night she told one of the gals that could tell a lot about a person real fast. I think she knows personality types. She also knows how to start trouble between the gals. She has already started doing that.

DaVonne now has the nick-name of "DAY" or moma Day. She told some of the gals that she knows she will be put on the block next week. She is safe this week because she was given immunity for this week for not participating in the challenge. DaVonne gave her immunity to Austin the wrestler with the long hair. Austin says he thinks" Day" is a poker player. I think it was Vanessa that gave him that idea. I think Vanessa recognized DaVonne. I think that DaVonne is just too mature and lady like than the rest of the players. She does stand out as someone to get rid of since she doesn't act silly like some of the other players. I like her but her chances of staying are not good since some of the guys are saying she is a phony and not a teacher.
    I read on another website that DaVonne noticed the difference in the face of Liz and of the photo. I think she will be the one to discover the twins. I am sure Vanessa will also notice the difference. Both of them must be personality profilers. They really study the faces and body types and personalites. Lucy

10. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big Brother after Dark

I forgot to add that some people on another website is saying that Audrey made up the story that James was supposed to create an alliance with two other players.
    They say the HOH message really said that James was chosen as a HAVE-NOT.

I don't enjoy hearing the girls or guys talking about silly things. So I don't pay attention to them. I did notice that Austin and Jeff had nail polish on their finger nails of black with white dots. I have no idea when that was done to them. That is strange.

My favorite is Jason the young gay guy because he does pay attention to what is going on in the house. He already said he thinks that Vanessa is some rich lady.
    He doesn't act silly and he makes a lot of sense when he talks.

Audrey acts like an old lady and talks like an old lady. She is friends with Day/DaVonne and with Vanessa. I consider them the mature women in the house. Lucy

11. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucy.....thanks for starting this thread. It is fun to read things take place behind the scenes that we don't necessarily see...and it gives me some insight into all the different personalities.

12. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BB AFTER DARK SHOW: I saw Vanessa with her phony sad eyes and voice talking sadly with HANDSOME MODEL CLAY. They had a very long talk. SHE talked CLAY into starting an alliance with AUSTIN because he is very strong and can win physical challenges, Shelly the Home designer because she hardly talks to anybody. As they kept talking Vanessa con artist face changed to happiness and told Clay that one of them would win the money. As they talked her tongue slipped and she said "I AM GOING TO WIN THE MONEY". I wonder if Clay noticed that statement as super serious or just nothing.

Vanessa may be a super poker player where she doesn't talk much and has to stay quiet and is super rich and thinks she can win the money. What she doesn't realize is that the other players are also observing her behavior and what she says to them. One gal got upset because Vanessa didn't say hello to her as she passed her by. Some players think she is someone they could get rid of and are talking bad about her. CLAY has been defending her to them.

Clay is so handsome that the gals are all chasing him. They will notice Vanessa spending time with Clay and will start a cat fight over him with Vanessa. Especially when they hear Clay defending her as the players talk bad about her.

AUSTIN the stupid guy with the long hair and tattoos goes around talking with everybody and he is friends with certain players. He will not be easy to control by Vanessa.

I don't know much about Shelly except that she seems to be flying under the radar. That is why Vanessa likes her. I think that as time passes Vanessa will have to create a new alliance if these players don't work out for her. Vanessa doesn't have a fun cheerful personality. She is more like a SAD SACK.

When CLAY asked VANESSA about DAY/DaVonne..... Vanessa threw DAY UNDER THE BUS and said that Day is very nice but misses her daughter BUT is too emotional. That is a lie. Day acts very mature than Vanessa. Plus, other players are wanting DAY to join them.

CLAY asked about Becky. She threw Becky under her Van bus. She said she doesn't talk game with her. It looks like VAN-BUS doesn't really have any friends. Then she tells Clay they have to stay friendly with everybody. Clay will have a great time talking with the gals. I think Clay will leave Van under her own bus.LOL.

At first I thought Van-bus was going to win it all but she lacks the people skills. She may be great at playing stone face poker but being around 24/7 with players who can be emotional at times. Thy will talk bad about her over and over. That is something Van-bus can't control.

Regarding Audrey the transgender gal: Some players want to get rid of her because they call her the puppet-master.

My favorite is still the little guy Jason because he is like a little fly that he listens and observes people and runs to see what they are talking about. He will be talking to some people and then all of a sudden he flies to see what is going on with another group. He is very likeable too by the players. Lucy

13. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everybody! I like to know who got evicted in advance of seeing the BB Show. The east coast and mid-west get to see BB Show before I do who lives in the west coast PACIFIC TIME.

Please do me the favor of letting us know. Lucy

14. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BB AFTER DARK: It was James who wanted to back-door JACE. JACE has been put on the block and Liz who has a crush on Jace wants to save him. Austin and Liz are trying to get votes to save him from getting evicted. Almost everybody would like to see Audrey on the chopping block but they are afraid to say anything at this time. The players are not sure who to trust since most of them are back stabbers.
    -bus
    It looks like now Vannessa has added Queen Bee Audrey to her alliance. I saw at the HOH room..... Audrey in bed as always, Clay, Austin, Vanessa, and then Shelly shows up. It is not a perfect alliance as Van-bus thinks it is since Austin has created an alliance with Liz and wants to save Jace.... Clay has a big mouth and can't keep secrets, Shelly feels left out since they never tell her everything that is being planned and Audrey doesn't let her talk. She looked very frustrated and may leave the alliance. Van-bus thinks that everything is cool and decides to go sit at the chess table and just think. Meanwhile.... it and her alliance seem to agree. Some of the other players don't like Van-bus. They talk bad about her.

Last night's show was more about Liz and Austin talking. Austin was talking real bad about Clay telling Audrey things that he said to him. He wants Audrey gone. Liz says she only trusts Austin and Jace. I think they spent a whole hour talking bad about Queen Bee Audrey. I thought it was really strange that Austin is talking bad about Clay and Audrey who are part of his alliance.
    Whats up with that?

The question is..... who is going to get evicted Jace or Jackie. James told Jackie not to trust Audrey or talk to her. At the same time he is talking bad about Jackie. Whats up with that?

15. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very interesting dialog between Vanessa & DaVonne.......V trying to get info on her (DaVonne's) job dealing poker in LA. Think she curious if she will recognize her at some point. V told her she "used" to play pro poker for a couple of years but quit to be a DJ.

16. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BB AFTER DARK: Austin tells Jeff there is an "UNDERGROUND Alliance" that wants Audrey out. Austin doesn't like Clay or Vanessa either. He didn't mention any names to Jeff. He just said there some people that they want to go to the top and he is not part of that top. He said said something like that. Austin did tell Jeff not to trust Clay because he is close to Audrey.

The players are creating lots of alliances and then making side alliances like Austin is doing presently with Liz and maybe with Jeff. They are all back-stabbing eachother. Audrey wants Shelly out because she wants Clay to herself. You all know that Shelly is supposed to be part of her "The Sleeper Cell" alliance.

JACE is super upset because he knows he is going home. He can read the body language about the other players. He decided to confront Audrey saying in front of everybody that it is HER that wants JACE out. But it is James that wants him out. The attitude of the players is better Jace than me being on the chopping block. They will vote out JACE because the HOH James wants him out. JACE told Audrey she is next to be evicted. I predict James will be put on the chopping block next and tell him he is just a PAWN. LOL. Lucy

17. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BB AFTER DARK: The big news is that Audrey told Vanessa to her face that she didn't trust her and doesn't get good vibes from her. Vanessa got her feelings hurt. They are supposed to be in an alliance together with Clay, Austin and Shelly. Clay is still very loyal to Audrey and runs to tell Audrey anything that some people are saying about Audrey. VAustin talks to everybody as if he knows everything. He is like an open book and talks to everybody about the other players. Austin thinks he is playing a great game. Liz and him tried to save Jace from the chopping block but realized it was hopeless. Vanessa tells a group of people that she is voting with the House against Jace. But then later on I hear her tell someone else that she plans to vote differently. I think I heard her say she is going to vote against Jackie. That is a stupid move is she does that.

I notice Becky, Meg, and John the dentist are flying under the Radar. They are just having fun in the house and in the backyard. Jason and Day/Davonne are just having fun talking in the back yard. Jason and Day are part of the hit list from some of the players. They are not safe. But they are both talking about questions that can be asked at the next HOH challenge which is a smart move instead of wasting time like the other players are doing making small talk at the Jacuzzi. Day was trying to remember some of the possible things that can be asked of them.

18. zing

zing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, on BBAD I heard Austin say that Vanessa is smart because she "used to be a poker player". Not sure why Vanessa would even bring up poker at all, seems kind of dumb.

19. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What Austin and Day/daVonne don't know is that Vanessa told Clay a long time ago that she is going to win the money. I think Clay was so happy to be creating an alliance with Vanessa that he really didn't pay close attention when Vanessa said it.

20. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the BB T.V. SHOW tonight. It was so funny to see how James starts his Own Alliance. HE has Clay, Audrey, Becky, Day, Jason, and Meg. His alliance has a total of 7 members. LOL.

Day doesn't like James Alliance because she doesn't like or trust everybody he has chosen. I think Day has only chosen Jason as a party of two alliance. lol.

ON BB AFTER DARK SHOW: Audrey decides she wants James, Shelly, Jeff, Jason, Clay and Meg. LOL. I think Audrey thinks these people are better for her game. LOL.

You already know that Audrey has thrown Vanessa on top of her bus and not under her bus since she told Vanessa right to her face that she didn't like her.

I think James thinks that just because Clay is from Texas that they will be close buddies. LOL. James is just too trusting and never asked each member of his first alliance if they would be loyal to him and not put him on the block I don't have the feeds so I am guessing James didn't ask for their loyalty. I really don't know who really has his back. I think his present protection is Audrey who only plans to use all of her alliance to help her game. That is what she wants presently.

Vanessa wants to win the money. DaVonne wants to win the money. I haven't heard anybody else say they want to win the money. Who else is saying they want to win the money. They have to say it to make it really happen for them. I notice that if they players really want to win the money they have to say it. But Vanessa wants to get rid of DaVonne because she knows she wants to win the money. She will work hard to get rid of anybody else who wants to win the money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.