1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Parking Fees

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Sonya, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeorgeJ.

GeorgeJ. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Flamingo garage last being reworked the last week of January so that they would have gates for both in & out.

2. wernerw

wernerw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no fees at Cosmopolitan as of last week.

3. Laostuh

Laostuh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So what your saying is... Since I'm staying at Vdara I can just park at Cosmo and walk over to Vdara and avoid paying $18 a day for parking? That's not a problem at all. LOL

4. wernerw

wernerw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are they already raising the parking fees? Just saw a picture in facebook with 8$ fee for Excalibur, Monte Carlo, Luxor

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First post in the thread shows those were already $8.

6. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET only charges for valet parking, am I correct? I just purchased Harrah's through Expedia, and it said "free parking", so I guess I get free self parking?

7. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some people have reported seeing the parking kiosks going into some lots, but the info on the CET website still only mentions valet parking fees.
    https://www.caesars.com/parking

8. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most definitely no charge at Planet Ho for self-parking last weekend.

9. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just updated the first post with new information from CET.

Self-parking and valet is complimentary for Total Rewards® members at the Platinum, Diamond and Seven Stars levels.

Self parking will now cost you the following:

Bally's, Caesars, Cromwell, Paris - Self parking: Up to 60 minutes: Free, 1 to 4 hours: $7.00, 4 to 24 hours: $10.00, Over 24 hours: $10 for each additional day or fraction thereof.
    Flaming, Harrah's, Linq - Self parking: Up to 60 minutes: Free, 1 to 4 hours: $5.00, 4 to 24 hours: $8.00, Over 24 hours: $8 for each additional day or fraction thereof.

Because Planet Hollywood shares parking with the mall, self parking will remain free.

• Like Like x 1
  10. caltrinity

caltrinity Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  11. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Late report as of this evening first hand from companions on left and right of me. Linq **is** charging for parking and Paris is not.
    This is yer on the scene reporter signing off. :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  13. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM just announced fees are going to be increasing.
    ----------------------
    Effective on April 12, 2017 all Hotel Reservation Terms & Conditions will include a link outlining updated MGMRI Parking Fees for Bellagio, Mandalay/Delano, Mirage, MGM Grand, NYNY, Monte Carlo, Luxor, Excalibur, Circus Circus, Aria, and Vdara.
    • The base rates for Self-parking at our resorts stay the same.
    • The first hour in Self-parking remains complimentary.
    • We are introducing a 1-2 hour parking rate to better accommodate short-term visitors who exceed the first hour of free parking.
    • Overnight rates in Valet and Self-parking at core properties will increase by $2.
    • New Valet and Self-parking rates are being implemented at ARIA, Bellagio, and Vdara - Overnight rates: Self-park $15, Valet - $25.
    • Parking rates at MGM Las Vegas resorts remain significantly lower than rates in similar destination markets.
    • Registered hotel guests carry the parking fee of their host resort if they chose to use Self or Valet parking at other MGM Resorts during their stay.
    • M life member parking benefits ? valet parking is complimentary for Gold, Platinum and NOIR M life members.
    All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.

For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes ?in and out? privileges at the guest's originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same "in and out" parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.

LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, we will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at our facility. If we can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee of $30.00.

Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.

MGMParking0417.jpg

-----------------------------

I will update the first post of this thread with this new information.

14. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

A friend booked a room at Cosmopolitan for June and his receipt showed that they are going to start the parking fee May 16.
    Wonder if they will have the first hour of self parking free.

15. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
  16. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

17. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Thanks Sonya. You beat me to the punch.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cardeater

Cardeater Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drove by Linq outdoor lot today on way to Harrahs garage. It looks like it's still free outside at Linq until they finish installing the pay gates. The pay gates are currently blocked off but they look really to come online soon.

19. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I parked in the Miracle Mile structure yesterday. No fee, no kiosks, no tickets. Just drive in and park, drive out. I would think this place fills up but when we got there yesterday around 1 p.m. we had no problem finding a spot.

• Like Like x 1
  20. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's what's going to happen:
    You can park all day for free at PHO up to 11 pm on week days..........up to 12 midnight on weekends.
    Then you leave the parking lot after the Mall closes.
    Then, you just park next door at Bally's/Paris for free for 1 hr , then, if you want to be still out after that, just park at Flamingo, Harrah's etc, for free again up to 60 min., etc, etc.
    Then, next morning, repeat, lather, and rinse.

However, once this word gets out all over the Universe, CET will change it to "Miracle Mile parking is free for shopping only, bags will be checked upon exiting the premises and receipts will be mandatory, any violators who willingly use the parking structure for other uses will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law." .....LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.