1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas What are the best 1 complimentary ticket seats for a cirque show?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by romeocasido, Nov 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are the best 1 complimentary ticket seats for a cirque show?

I am *not* asking what is the best show offered as I have already seen most of them.. I am wondering what are the best seats offered in terms of location for all the cirque shows? (Close to the front row and middle).

I just purchased a LOVE premium 1 complimentary ticket reward and was bummed that it was only offering the back rows.. Granted i think every seat for LOVE is a good seat given the fact that it's a round. I've just been refunding a lot of rewards lately and I think i am maxed out of refunds for the month.

2. jackcrack

jackcrack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For Love I actually prefer the front row of the Balconies. So much in that show happens high and I feel like it gives a fantastic view. Last time I saw it I had balcony tickets but they moved us up and they chose to close the balconies for low attendance. We were row 7 and it was fine but I didn't enjoy it as much down there.

For Ka it's pretty insane to see from the front row. I sat front right last time I saw it and I thought it was far more impressive than sitting back.

3. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah when i saw love i bought front row tickets... it was pretty nice being so close but there was one number where they draped a huge canopy over the front rows and we missed out on what was probably a surreal act. Sitting farther back would have probably been an overall better experience.

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe KA offers the best tickets in terms of distance from the stage when using a MyVegas reward. I've sat front row center back in the day and then a few rows back a couple of times.

I might have to try out the balcony for Love next time. I've pretty much sat in the same seat the 1/2 dozen times I've seen the show. But like you said, since the theater is round, there really isn't a bad seat because there's not too many rows.

As for Zumanity, the last time I saw it in the balcony, I picked a seat on the side. If I remember correctly, it's like bar-top seating with seats that swivel. I found the view to be almost better than sitting straight-on and definitely more comfortable as there's more space between the seats.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. jackcrack

jackcrack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always laugh when we get to that part of the show knowing that the people that paid good money can't see that part of the show but the people in the cheap seats have a great view. It's a pretty cool looking effect with a bed floating and then disappearing.

6. smbrake

smbrake Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen quite a few cirque shows (mystery, love 2x, ka, zumanity and some traveling shows). I have never had a bad seat. There is so much going on you will catch something new everytime you see it and each new area you sit. They do a great job really immersing you in the entire show.

Mini Solo Getaway
  7. Springo

Springo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and the GF both used a 1-comp ticket to Love a few weeks back sitting in the back row (Not sure which section number, but is at the bottom of the seating diagram on website). The view was surprisingly good, and we really enjoyed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.