1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

VMB Bracket?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by scc31, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's the standings going into the final 4. I've been a bit out of it as I've been dealing with a family emergency. But all is ok now. I even got to take in the Duke V Gonzaga game as I found some cheap tickets on stubhub.

[​IMG]

2. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Sorry about the family emergency, glad everythings okay.

3. news423

news423 No Respect

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to hear things are better on the family front, Bayou. Thanks for the updates on this ... much appreciated!

4. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never even got to watch tonight's games. I don't get TBS. Sounds like the UK/Wis game was exciting.

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here are the standings going into the finals. It's far from clinched. The top couple of people have UK winning. Well....the dream ended tonight. A few have the correct finals with a split between Duke and Wisky. It's coming down to the final game!

[​IMG]

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My original bracket is still meh at 870 points, but my 3rd ESPN bracket is at 1360 points...99.9% percentile...why didn't I find a gambling pool for that bracket? :bang:

In that 3rd bracket, I have Wisconsin over Duke. Also had Final Four perfect and 7 of the Elite Eight (Villanova wrong).

Won a Package in the PENN Play Millionaire Social Drawing!
  7. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Lol nobody in their right mind would of chosen Wisc over Kentucky if you're gambling. But there is a valid reasoning behind it considering how Wisc looked progressively better throughout the tourney as oppose to Kentucky who looked more vulnerable. Granted the game was horribly called.... I'd take Kentucky over Wisc 8/10 times if I could.

I'm officially out! Best of luck to whoevers sitll in it with Duke or Wisc.

8. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have Wisc beating Duke in the final, too bad the rest of my bracket sucked so badly!

9. chitownjohn

chitownjohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOW, what a game - an instant classic!!! I'm happy to claim VMB bragging rights but the only thing I did right was pick Duke..:thumbsup:

Cheers!:beer:

10. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

All it takes is the champion pick! congrats chitown. too bad oyu didn't put real money into it even with the lead going into final four the beast iwas too much for me for choosing kentucky...

gg all

11. news423

news423 No Respect

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats to everyone ... looks like the Chicago-related folks didn't do too bad.

12. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So that's all she wrote folks! Looks like the difference between 1st and 2nd was a few round of 64 games. They matched each other round for round except for that first one.

[​IMG]

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.