1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Venue for a 40-50 person mixer

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by JLoson0550, Dec 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLoson0550

JLoson0550 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all!
    In June, I’m planning a 40-50 person mixer and would love ideas on venues or spaces. I don’t want to do a dull hotel meeting room space (blah). It’s only a 2 hour mixer but would love a great venue with nice scenery or vibe.
    Can be on strip or off
    Any ideas?

2. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are you staying? Do you think you want to book a space, or just meet somewhere public? What time of day?

I suggest Skyfall at the top of Delano. Great views. I know for sure they can do private events or complete buy-outs.

Same can probably apply to Voodoo lounge on the top of the Rio.

3. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Off The Strip at Linq has a semi-private upstairs that we've used for just this.

The manager we used moved to Montana (I guess to raise a crop of dental floss or something) but I'm sure any manager on duty can help you. Food and drinks were very good.

4. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Skyfall and Foundation Room at the top of Delano/MBay get top marks for the views. Skyfall’s views are nicer in my opinion though as it gives a more head on view up the strip. I wasn’t paying but I imagine it’s expensive. Both would hold 40-50 with room to spare. The functions I went to had about a hundred attending and I don’t think it was complete buyout, maybe just the lounge areas, definitely not the restaurant sides.

I like the Mandarin Oriental bar on the 23rd floor or whatever the new name is now. Same thing though with size. 40-50 people wouldn’t justify a complete buyout but could still reserve a good sized corner or section.

I once went to one at the Lamborghini showroom at Palazzo but that’s no longer there. Top Golf is also interesting. Nice back of the Strip views and you can either hit balls or just enjoy the view outside. Maybe the minus5 ice bars?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  5. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It’s now just the SkyBar at the Waldorf Astoria. Agree on that being a great lounge.

Top Golf is a very good suggestion, depending on your group. That place is built for corporate events and mixers.

6. JLoson0550

JLoson0550 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah working with a semi tight budget but even a section of somewhere wouldnt be bad. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.