1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trying to reserve a seat Labor Day Weekend...

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by NPLV, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NPLV

NPLV VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked a trip to Vegas for Labor Day Weekend. I am trying to book a seat at a sports book (specifically Caesars) for the first Saturday of college football but I am not able to on any of the sports books' websites. I have checked every good TR sports book and there is nothing on their calendars which is where I have gone to book this previously. The most I could do was on Caesars page which was to submit a request for a reservation which I hope I get.

Any clue on how to go about reserving a seat? No way they are all booked already. I am also open to exploring sports books other than Caesars. Anywhere that I can reserve a seat all day and that has big screens and sound is good with me, preferably within TR but not necessarily.

Thanks in advance!

2. RushAndRoulette

RushAndRoulette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We booked seats at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas for an NFL Sunday last year, and we sent a request for a reservation. They keep the costs close to the vest as it fluctuates depending on demand. It can be a bit frustrating since I would have preferred to peruse my options online rather than deal with the hard sell of a host calling back. In the end, we got the seats in the CP Sports book that we wanted for something like $160 + $20 cash tips. That came with a sick number of drink tickets too, so you'll be set from 9AM until you pass out. There are VIP Seats, which are a few rows further back that were being offered in the mid- $200s, which if your bankroll can swing it, is a more comfortable view for the massive screens than being up close and swiveling your head constantly.

It's a nice luxury to have the seat booked but make sure your seats are together. If you do several bookings, it may put you in different groups by booking, so I would pool everyone and make one booking with one host.

3. ebonecapone

ebonecapone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked for the weekend i will be there (Sept 21-25th) and you can now reserve online. Same for Mirage.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.