1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Transportation for Business meetings in multiple hotels

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bobby V., May 7, 2024.

1. Bobby V.

Bobby V. Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be staying in the Aria, but have meetings in both the Venetian and Resorts World. It looks like the tram from Aria only goes as far as the Bellagio. Are there any secrets or tricks to get from the Aria to those two hotels without Uber/Lyft/Taxi or walking ?

2. ColoVegPlayer

ColoVegPlayer Speed Running for Noir

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No.

You could cross the street and take the monorail, but that doesn't really get you there. You would get off at the Harrah's/Linq stop and walk to Venetian. Resorts World is pretty isolated.

[​IMG]

I don't know off the top of my head what the routes are for the Vegas Loop, but you could look into that.

Regardless, you WILL have some walking to do, as these monorail stations are on the backside of each hotel.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Bobby V.

Bobby V. Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks.

4. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    best bet for Aria to RW is a car. Go out the back side of Aria to uber pickup

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zeromus-X

Zeromus-X Faux-High Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could take the tram from Aria to Bellagio, cross LV Blvd to Horseshoe , take the Monorail to the Convention Center, and then the Tesla loop to Resorts World. This would be a terrible idea.

You could also take the bus up the Strip. This is a better idea, but slow.

Uber/Lyft should be about ten bucks. Lyft picks right up from Resorts World's front door now so it's even easier to get back.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For business meetings, I'd rideshare/taxi. If I had to be frugal, the Deuce bus. But boy can it get packed and backed up - you aren't always able to get on when you want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like Uber is your best bet. Trying to do the monorail would require SERIOUS walking.

I did not see if this a big convention, or just some individual work thing. Large conventions often run shuttle busses between hotels.

8. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Running.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it's for bona fide business, taxi, and expense it out!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I mean, yeah, but I've worked for ngos and community orgs and there are NO budgets for some organizations and businesses. Sometimes you need to be frugal to get to do the trip etc at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Headache 21

Headache 21 i don't wanna grow up, i'm a toys'r'us kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do you have to stay at Aria? You could save yourself a ton of time by moving further north.

Otherwise - yea - ride share or taxi is your friend, especially if you can expense everything.

If you need to be cheap - the Deuce is a great option, but can be slow once the day gets going. If you're heading up there in the morning before the crowds start pouring out onto the streets, then that could be a really good and cheap option for you. From lunch time on it's still good - but will take a while, so don't use it if you're in a hurry.

Traffic can be a nightmare so give yourself plenty of time no matter which option you choose.

• Agree Agree x 1