1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TR Offers During Trip - Play App

Discussion in 'Comps' started by PaytoPlay, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaytoPlay

PaytoPlay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spensing 4 nights at Planet Hollywood next week. Question is - if I play heavily on the first day of my trip, will TR "instantly" offer anything per the Play App?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just by checking into the hotel, you'll receive offers in the app for discounts at some of their establishments.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This isn't specific to the phone app, but if you play much heavier than usual your first night, you may find your comp availability in the regular availability calendar may spike for a couple of days. More dates, more properties, and/or better room type.

4. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found the app nearly worthless to me my last trip. Your play doesn't effect anything with it. Via GPS, it knows you are on property. I was getting things like BOGO drinks or free appetizers with a certain spend at some restaurants.

Not sure what you are expecting, but if you spend $100K playing black jack, your app wont suddenly send you an offer for a free steak dinner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.