1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Top recommendations for Vegas gambling/restaurants

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by VegasloverJon, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Favorite spots to eat and drink are anywhere at Wynn/Encore. Parasol Down is really nice because you can sit outside (Charissa is the best waitress!). As far as gambling probably the Cosmo because of the atmosphere.

• Love Love x 1
  2. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you SOOOO much @VegasloverJon , I abzolutely might ping you with a, question or two, as it's our first Tahoe trip. Have a great weekend!

• Love Love x 1
  3. 93 Octane

93 Octane Chief Bottle Washer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ruth's Chris at Harrahs during sunset is very nice.

Skyfall Lounge at Delano as the sun sets is a great place for happy hour dinner/appy/drinks, gorgeous view down the strip

• Love Love x 2
  4. VolleyBall

VolleyBall 7* & MLife Plat

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the free drink in CET bars, that is correct. I generally drink craft beers, not sure about top shelf liquor but they do give craft beers.

5. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As @Multifarious5 and @Sonya have said, The Cosmopolitan is excellent for food and drinks! A variety of creative cocktails, and a good number of delicious resturants from around the country, all under one roof!

I highly recommend Jaleo for their $25 multi-course lunch special, Secret Pizza is good for a quick slice, Scarpetta is great for a nice, fine-dining Italian experience. China Poblano is fabulous, I love the juices from The Juice Standard, and you can't beat anything from Block 16 - any time of day!
    Momofuku and Milkbar are also great.

I enjoy gambling at the Cosmopolitan, Mirage, and Luxor, but I'm not too picky since I just play slots haha.

As for steak, I highly highly recommend Bazaar Meat for a unique dining experience you won't get anywhere else. This chef is also the mastermind behind Jaleo and China Poblano.

6. VolleyBall

VolleyBall 7* & MLife Plat

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where to play? Depends what you're into, first and foremost what did you want to play? I generally recommend MLife because you get a network of hotels with them and Caesars Rewards will match their status.

7. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So far I prefer Grimaldis over any of the other pizza places I have tried which includes secret pizza, 550 pizza, pizza rock.

To the OP, order the rib cap at GR Steak at Paris.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.