1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tier Credits Calculations

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jdvegas, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you had charges on your hotel folio, you get 25 Tier Credits per $1 and those usually post overnight.

If those charges got comped on the back end, those Tier Credits will eventually end up getting backed out. There was a post some time ago from a guy whose Tier Credits dropped some time (I wanna say a few weeks, but I don't really remember) after his trip. We calculated that it was pretty much exactly the amount he got comped on the back end.

You said you had about $1K in room charges; that'd only be 25K Tier Credits, not seemingly enough to account for the difference as compared to your prior trips where you played higher.

So maybe they did do some adjustment in the TC formula for tables.

If you go often, I suppose it's also possible that an adjustment in your favor for an earlier trip just happened to coincidentally kick in during your most recent trip, making your recent trip look inflated.

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  2. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well, i had 2 days cabana, room charges, and not sure how the Stones tickets show up. Also, the other three rooms were all under my name - so another $1500 there (in spend, not comps)

I will let you know if tier credits drop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.