1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The D Corner King Room

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by ValerieJo, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValerieJo

ValerieJo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple of weeks ago, I reserved a regular King Size room for 5 nights at the D for our trip in October. (We usually stay at MSS, but it was booked).

Yesterday, I received a coupon from the LVA book and was able to get a King Corner room for $17 more total (a little over $3 more per night).

Can anyone tell me what the advantage is in the Corner King as opposed to the Regular King? Are there any realy differences? We've never stayed at The D before although we enjoyed playing there on our last trip.

Thanks.

2. 442jay

442jay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think all it is-is a room at the end of the hall/building (the 'corner' of the building) so that the window can 'wrap' around. STayed in one once when it was the Fitzgeralds. Might be a bit wider room too, otherwise just the curved window

3. reen1962

reen1962 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, that as far as I know, it is just a window wrap around. We stayed in one several years ago when it was Fitzgeralds. We really, really loved the view. Wasn't expecting anything when we went up to the room late at night, but we had left our shades open and when we entered the room, we were flabbergasted! The city view was amazing!

It's Been Too Long 'Ol Friend! :-)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.