1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ten Free Wristbands: First Come, First Served.

Discussion in 'Admin. Announcements' started by Sonya, Jun 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Over the weekend, I received a generous donation from a VMBer to cover the cost of 10 wristbands to ten observant and quick VMBers.

If you'd like a wristband, but haven't gotten one, please send me a PM with your name and mailing address and whether you'd like a large or regular sized one and I will drop one in the mail to you.

Once these 10 wristbands have been claimed, I will close this thread.

Thanks to the VMBer who donated. Not sure if you wanted to be mentioned or not. Feel free to out yourself here if you'd like to. :)

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 4
  2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have four free wristbands left. Please send me a PM with your name and mailing address if you want one. I will be sending the next batch out tomorrow morning.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And the wristbands courtesy of our generous benfactor are gone. I threw in a few extra from me to get everyone who requested one before this post.

Thanks all! Please let me know if you don't see them at your address by the end of next week (with a couple of extra days for my Canadian friend :)).

I hope you enjoy the wristbands and that they bring you lots of handpays and good luck in Vegas!

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.