1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Staying at Vdara, Playing at Aria and Bellagio

Discussion in 'Comps' started by nostresshere, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am currently set to be at Vdara. My play is usually enough to get things comped, but I will not of course be playing at Vdara.

Any suggestions on getting comps without digging into Express Comps. We have friends coming out on 2nd half of trip and staying at Mandalay Bay and will use EC for lots of meals and shows. May even be able to get some host comps there as we are staying and playing there.

But, those first few days while a guest of Vdara? (mainly a slot/vp player at a level high enough to get free rooms and food, normally)

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    from what I hear Aria's host office handles everything for Vdara. they can book you comped rooms there and they handle backend comps as well. so talk to a host there at the end of your trip.

3. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:

So, I am guessing any host there would be looking primarily at Aria play, and not Bellagio play for any back end comps?

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that's a good question, but yeah I would assume so. why don't you call the host office and see if they can comp the room upfront or at least let you know how it works over there?

5. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Host I have used in past for comp rooms/offers blew me off and said to call VIP services to get the room. Not even a weak indication of "I will look at your play at the back end".

6. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't need a host to look at your play at the back end. The MLife desk can comp everything you want as well. They're just not as liberal as some hosts tend to be.

From what I understand as well, Aria is directly tied to the Vdara. In fact, the hotels have similar furnishings, finishes, and the same feel to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.