1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots So complaining to Wynn Slots doesn't get you MUCH but ....

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by Nevyn, Apr 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like many on here, I had done a chip purchase for the appropriate level for 3 nights when they first instituted levels for an April 2020 trip, which of course got canceled. And Wynn slots assured me I would have an opportunity to rebook.

Then they created a one time opportunity with a calendar that did not run past travel restrictions, and refused to give me further opportunities or a refund of the money spent on coins.

Just as a note to that little tale, I just did my eventual redemption and did 2 nights twice, and was sent a check out survey. So of course I lit up Wynn Slots to them explaining the situation and the damage I felt it did to my image of their brand.

And I got an email this week saying:

Dear _____,
    We hope you have a wonderful day and enjoyed your stay at Wynn Las Vegas!

We have recently come to know from the Wynn Las Vegas Guest Relations team about your concern regarding your previously canceled reservation back in 2020. We went through the record and found that you were given the opportunity to reschedule the canceled reservation. However, as you could not redeem the nights, we had reimbursed the full amount of gems considering the scenario.

Players' satisfaction is our top priority, and we always try our best to assist a player in every possible way. We've added 600 million coins worth US $200 as a token of appreciation from our Wynn Slots team. Your previous coin balance was 130,728,127, and your new coin balance is 730,728,127.

We hope this email is helpful. Keep spinning!
    Thank you,
    - Your friends at Wynn Slots

So they maintain their somewhat obstinate doublespeak about "the opportunity to schedule", and the "$200" in chips have no actual value, but hey they may help me get enough gems for a third stay on my current VIP stint.

Simultaneously less than they should have done and more than I expected them to.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At current store levels you should have gotten 720 million chips—360 mill per $99.99, but I guess they're going by old rates.

3. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are times when you can get 600 million chips for $99.99 so I don't know where they got the $200 value at.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the standard purchase you get $300m for $99.99, so they've given him 2 lots of that.

On the offer you get 600/700m frequently throughout the day, though. Which is what most use, I think.

5. midliferetired

midliferetired VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a joke. It’s insulting to refund dollars in coins and pretend it’s the same thing. The recent vault bonus prize was 2 billion. I didn’t realize the prize was $666! Wow, thank you Wynn! If they are going to pull this crap, give me 20k VIP points instead to get to L3. Let’s not forget the piggy is $4.99 for 100M.

The June calendar isn’t out yet and April is almost over. I think they’re looking for a way to kill Wynn slots or at least the rewards part. But then people might not spend and the whole thing becomes unprofitable. They cancelled the Wynn Interactive spinoff to be an independent company. This includes WynnBet. I’m guessing the plan was to make it independent and then to sell it off.

6. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To be fair the initial spend before the canceled booking was well below 200 dollars. Im not quibbling about their coin value rates.

the issue to me is the coins have no value and any spend is purely about redemption options. But again, more than they have before.

7. Liondownnow

Liondownnow Local and Lovin’ It

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The delay of the June calendar is very curious. Will it go away? Will new improved (bad) changes be around the corner? :popcorn:

***** EDITED *****

An hour later an the new June dates have appeared…. Looks like normal to me

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  8. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Planning a Wynn stay in August. Crazy how long it took them to add the June dates. Don't really want to wait until July to book my August dates - seems like May was added much earlier. Is there any standard or pattern to when they add the dates for the next month?

9. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Not that they stick to. It seems to me they will have a pattern for a few months and then deviate from it. This could have to do with busy and not busy times (want to give paying customers a shot first or waiting to book events), but I don't think anyone can say with certainty when August will come out.

I am in the same boat more or less. I may go back to use the last of my level 3 and gems, but need to book by July 2. I would prefer August to July. Normally I would say Id prefer september, but not only will the calendar maybe not be out yet, but I am expecting similar weekend blackouts to last September.

10. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    August room rates appear to be a bit cheaper in August over June or July, so hopefully gem rates will correspond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.