1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shania seating question

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by brownies95, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownies95

brownies95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking about getting my wife tickets to see Shania for a Valentine's day gift. I am looking at seats for her show and have a few questions.

How big is the Colosseum? I can get 2 floor seat in the back section or 2 mezzanine seats in the front. Which seats are better?

Any help or additional suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Tim

2. nickle

nickle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there in January and had seats in nosebleed country.OK for music and performance. If your wife is a real Shania fan, get as close to he stage as possible. Shania came into the audience for a couple of songs. She allowed handshakes, hugs, and even pictures. The music however, was enjoyable from any part of the 4000-5000 seat theater.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the place is amazing great views and sound

if u cant get front mezz much better than back orch. but i belive there are 3 levels so make sure you are on level 2 right above the orchestra.

having meet shania a few times she an extemly suite and friendly person , so if that does matter get down front she will probaly sign a few auotographs and shake hands , shes a doll.

if u can post excat sections that would also help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.