1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sept 17th - 21st what's up with room rates?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Habs, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Habs

Habs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gold level Mlife, looking at coming down for a weekend, rates on the weekend seem high :eek: compared to other times we've stayed at Aria, standard room $227 on fri/sat. Is something happening in town that weekend, out of the ordinary? Am trying to contact a host for the first time, not sure what good it will do but??? Ant thoughts, thanks in advance. :nworthy:

2. zlanga

zlanga High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn't that I heart radio fest weekend?

USBC Nationals
  3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, iHeartRadio is that weekend plus some big conventions plus its September which is a busy month for Vegas

4. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And the Silver State Classic Challenge is that weekend

Also, Supras In Vegas is that weekend...if you do go that weekend...and you are into cars...you should defnitely come check out some of the SIV events. Some of the best Supras in america are going to be there.

5. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well that explains it. I was wondering the same thing when I booked (Sept 18-24). I saw that V/P has a convention of some sort of 14k people and also Mr Olympia is apparently in town which according to a Vegas Convention site says draws 30k people (don't believe that at all).

When I called V/P and tried to book my offer she was like "ummm, not a good weekend we have a ton of people in here then" so I took the 21st-24th at V/P and was saved by a mailer from Wynn for 18-21

6. Habs

Habs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone, as usual, all the good info. :nworthy: will find out Tuesday who is playing at I heart. Also no email back from host, guess we're not as important as we want to be. :cry:

7. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw this post checked and booked Sept 18 to 22 at Caesar's and Aria for iHeart. skipping the Mayweather fight to go to iHeart??? WTF is wrong with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.