1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Restricted during holidays - 5/12 MOTHERS DAY???

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by -(J)-, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been reading the terms of use (fine print) and it seems that all or most of the rewards say something along the line of "Restricted during holidays".

We will be arriving on SUNDAY MAY 12th (Mothers Day) and want to start using our comps right away! So my question is.. is Mothers Day considered a Holiday in Vegas? I'm worried I might run into a problem.. Could this Holiday case any issues with using my comps for Buffets or Bars/Lounges on Mothers Day?

2. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it depends on the offer you are trying to use. Basic tier comps, Free play or EC credits or TR reward credits I have never had issues using during holiday periods. In fact that is when I primarily like to be in Vegas.

Coupons or direct marketing offers are very date sensetive in most cases. Example that free play coupon you got in the mail usually has exclusion dates, $100 food comp coupon has exclusion days, Mlife MyVegas offer will have dates, etc.

YMWV based on tier level in players club, where you got the offer or comp, but for the most part you should not be concerned. If you plan on using a large amount of banked comp'd with a particular property during I would call the players club for peace of mind.

3. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may have trouble with the buffets. If they are running a special buffet that day then it could be excluded. I doubt it would be a problem on rooms or bars.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea if they are having a holiday meal, you can't use it for that. Also you can't redeem rooms on a weekend. But if they aren't having a special meal it should be fine. The only ones that are really specific are the room comps.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.