1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Recommend an Aria Host?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by zeromilepost, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeromilepost

zeromilepost Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone - I'm sure its been brought up before but I was wondering if anyone here can recommend an Aria host?

For your reference:
    I'm a $100-$200 per hand blackjack player and I usually play 4-6 hours a day.

I've played at Aria before at those levels but not nearly the time because we werent staying there. Probably going to go the weekend of May 1st.

Feel free to post or PM me. Please let me know if I should tell who refered me to them. Thats up to you.

2. viraldemos

viraldemos Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play the same level as you and my host at Aria has been very helpful.

Linda Hong
    702-590-7008

3. Tellafriend

Tellafriend MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the minimum level for hosting at Aria was around $300 p/hand?!

4. Gambling Host

Gambling Host Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Before my first trip to Aria I emailed a host from their website and let him know that I was coming up and about what my play would be and if he would look at it before I checked out. I got a response from him within the hour and he took care of my stay and everything charged to the room (there wasn't much). Now we have a god relationship and I always go through him and he gives me better up front offers than their website. For example my spring offer is 3 days plus 100 resort credit, he gives me 3 days plus 200 day in food and 300 FP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.