1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

October Trip\Mandalay Tram

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by bassman69, Aug 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassman69

bassman69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everyone,

i have 2 questions about an upcoming October 10 stay at Mandalay Bay.

1: I understand the tram is currently closed, does anyone have any info on when it plans to start up again, if it remains closed i may move to NY-NY, i depend on that tram as a jumping off point.

2: Is Video Poker open at the bars?

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard the tram was closed because of lack of social distancing. If that's the case, it might be awhile before it opens again since the cars are pretty small and would only allow a few people to ride at a time.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you read some of the other posts here are Vegas in general and trip reports, you will see that all bars are closed. You can not even walk up to order drinks. October could be different.

Tram? Hard to say. We almost always walk as it we need to work off calories and sometimes the wait is so long anyways. Some prefer the Tram.

4. bassman69

bassman69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah i getting the feeling that the tram may be closed for awhile, if the lounges are not open there is no point. I think i'm just going to holding on to my trip until the last minute, and make a call then, if the climate has changed great, if not i will just move it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.