1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My final pool question (I think)

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by mbny2000, May 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbny2000

mbny2000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another thread about accessing other CET pools made me think about this question.

After much consideration, we finally booked our June trip at the Flamingo. Knowing how crazy their pool area is, I booked and paid for a day-bed for one day next door at the Linq. I know their pool area does not compare to the Flamingo, but I figured for one day, it would be ok, and it's so close to the Flamingo that it would be convenient. This will be on a Sunday.

Thanks to the other thread, now I'm hoping not to have a problem at the Linq since I won't be a guest there. I am a Flamingo guest, and when I reserved the day-bed online, I was never asked if I will be a Linq guest or not. They just took my payment and said "thank you".

I'm asking this question here because everyone has been so helpful in the past, and I have discovered it's very difficult to get an answer from the hotels either by phone or online. Thanks.

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's the question?

• Like Like x 1
  3. mbny2000

mbny2000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you think I can get into the Linq pool if I'm not staying at their hotel?

4. Timothy

Timothy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, because a paid reservation of a daybed/canopy/cabana gets you access at the pool.

You just walk up and instead of going in, you walk up to the cabana-desk and tell them you have a reservation for xyz.

During the height of the pandemic, some resorts were limiting this, but I’ve not seen wording about that recently.

I just booked daybeds and cabanas at different resorts for my next trip and nowhere has any fine print saying you need to be a guest.

It’s about time I’m back!
    Leg 2 of 4 - show me the new Rio!
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. mbny2000

mbny2000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your input.

6. SirIceCream

SirIceCream Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to highjack your thread, but what the Linq pool lacks in size everyone is made up for by the party.

7. mbny2000

mbny2000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know. I'm sure we'll have a good day there. Thanks.

8. Fraggle

Fraggle People Watcher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The linq pool is pretty shaded, and small. Its 21+ only and pretty noisy regardless of how many people are there. Think concrete jungle, not the best surroundings...however, the party is pretty lively when theres people around. Have you considered Caesars Palace? the rentals there are very well priced and the pool area is gorgeous...

9. mbny2000

mbny2000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought about the Linq since it is so close to the Flamingo. I will check out Ceasars too. Thanks for the suggestion.

10. Fraggle

Fraggle People Watcher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's across the street (bridge links the cromwell and caesars). However, the pools are nicer.. and you can pickup a midweek cabana for $150 let alone a lounger. Personally, I think its worth the walk over. They have changerooms, including showers, in the washrooms there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.