1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mgm freeplay

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Naturaleight, Jun 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you only allowed mgm freeplay once a month? Any further freeplay per month is discretionary from a host?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All depends on level of play. I have gotten it a few days after the one before. If you book an offer and another one 72 hours later, you should get it both times,

3. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to go to MGM rewards desk to get it and
    if you already claimed it once before they will surely contact your host (if you are assigned one) or the VIP service to verify your play last trip.
    If you low played last trip, they will deny it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I low played last trip and they’re saying once a month. But surely my play now has gotten better.

5. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this via corporate offers, or some other kind of freeplay?

I stayed at MLife 3 times in December and had the freeplay via my corporate offers all 3 times.

Even got the myVegas freeplay added as well, even though I was only at Nomad for 4 comp and 2 paid nights.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go over the end of a month into the next month if that is the case. Personally, I'm lucky to be able to get and use freeplay once a quarter with MGM offers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ATLMM

ATLMM High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your offers come out once a month, there is language in your offer that states that booking the same offer multiple times makes the freeplay subject to you maintaining historical play levels. They reevaluate your play after each stay so that's why they require that, if you wait until your new offer comes out then it's not an issue.

From what I've heard, many people don't have an issue if there is normal fluctuation in their play, but if you low played them then that's probably why. They don't want people who are intending to burn offer bridges to skim a high value offer multiple times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It’s a little weird because I had ONE trip I low played, which I told this inexperienced host was going to low play because hosting international guests. Now they have their panties in a bunch. But whatever, my first night I put in 3k in theo, you could see I was back to my normal play.

But a bureaucracy will be a bureaucracy. Even the independent host said he never saw that and it was stupid of them.

9. cjcjcj

cjcjcj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there are notes in your account based on all your activity and things you've said so your experience is different than normal.

If I were you, I'd lay off MGM. If you are over comped as they say, they're not going to make it easy to get back to "normal" til you play up to cover. Leave while you're ahead.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.