1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

March Madness viewing?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by mpaul7857, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you can just go up to any MLife book and cash out any amount. I just left money in my account because I'm going back in May.

2. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year was my first MM and I was anxious during the lead up because my buddies just wanted to float around. We didn't have a spot booked to sit and chill.

Needless to say my anxiety was unfounded because we found spots each day at various bars and bounced around. They were staying at the Rio and we spent a couple days there as it wasn't overly crowded.

We will do the same thing this year. We may find a watch party to sit at for awhile but hopping around was perfect.

3. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good idea Jim and fair warning as some of the folks on FB page can be real jerks. Just be careful. There are folks who just troll post on MMILV to humiliate others, especially newbies. The vast majority of folks at MMILV are pretty solid and very helpfully!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. dmac37

dmac37 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can give you some ideas as I have gone to Vegas the last 3 years for MM. I tend to be a bang for buck bargain hunter but I like to pay up for one party.
    My recommendation for a higher priced party is the Hard Rock Cafe on the strip, not the Hard Rock Hotel. It is $175 for AYCD with some good beer options and mid level liquor options. Food is buffet style but pretty good and changes up as the day goes on. It is more of a bar type atmosphere vs those conference room type settings.The $175 includes all fees, taxes, and tips- most places add on service charges and gratuities.

Now on to the bang for buck options:
    Ellis Island- $50 all day 9am-10pm all you can drink micro beer that is brewed onsite and free buffet food all day. They also offer half day for $30.

Umami at SLS- they have a few different options but the best option is $50 on Saturday & Sunday for AYCD beer, mostly lesser drafts but also a few craft options that change throughout the day, well drinks are also included. Food is not included. On Thursday and Friday the cost is $75. These prices also include tax and gratuity, plus a 10% discount for the facebook march madness group. Another bonus here is there is also an outdoor area to watch the games.

American Bar in the linq is another lower priced option. $75 all day AYCD and $50 half day AYCD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.