1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Luxor/Excalibur buffet deal...

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Vegabound, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegabound

Vegabound Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Highly recommended this... for I believe $34.95 all day pass... after getting disappointing breakfasts that cost just as much... pretty good deal...on my list for next time

2. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! Where did you pay $35.00 for breakfast?

$35.00 isn't bad if one of the meals is dinner....AND the food is good. (I don't hear too much good about these buffets) You're over paying if you only use it for breakfast and lunch.

3. nitc

nitc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To me, it's not a good deal if the food is not good. That being said...I'm sorry, but to me this is not a good deal. The food at these buffets is, I think, passable at best. If I were to take advantage of such a deal, I'd rather spend a bit more for the CET deal.

But that's just me...your opinion may vary, and that's fine.

4. Daniel2011

Daniel2011 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like to do the Buffet of Buffets just because its a pretty good deal all told. We usually start it at dinner time so we can get dinner, lunch or brunch, and then another dinner in. Really 2 dinners and a lunch for $45 isn't bad.

5. Vegas Name Ron Mexico

Vegas Name Ron Mexico Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard the Luxor buffet was pretty good. No?

6. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Is it good?" depends on what you are looking for in a buffet.

Its not high quality fancy stuff like you get at Wynn or Bellagio... the food is good and all that, but I think the whole place is pretty average as far as selection and quality goes.

So its a decent buffet, but to me its kind of like going to the buffet a block away from my house (though Luxor's does have nicer decor than the buffet down the street from me).

7. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    auggie said it best.

Definitely edible but not exactly amazing.

It may be worth a shot if low-quality food is not a problem. I ate at Excalibur buffet a few times; people say it sucks but it certainly is edible and filling. Unlike IP or circus circus, which probably will make you sick and certainly was inedible.

8. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had breakfast twice there last trip and it was pretty decent, not quite Mandalays but definitely good food, I cant say on lunch and dinner though.

9. Vegabound

Vegabound Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it also depends on how long your in Vegas...and how much you want to spend on food daily.. we were there for 6 days... $34.95 to have at least what I would call 3 decent meals isn't all that bad.... I thought the food quality was ok. Better than we received at Rainforest cafe although the Sugar factory breakfast was quite good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.