1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Last minute, cheap decent tickets.

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by tatterdema, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would not advise this for anyone wanting good seats, just relating what happened for me this week.

I have wanted to see KA for a long time, but balked at the prices. I have been watching ticket prices for the last couple of weeks, and the Summer of Cirque pricing in particular. The seats available at the cheap price of $60 did not change much for the last couple of weeks. Pretty much either last last 3 rows, or the seats clear on the sides were the only ones available. Suddenly seats in section 202 Row FF, dead center opened up. This was on Thursday for next Wednesdays show. From everything I am reading, these seats are pretty darn good. $142 for 2 tickets, AI. Ticketmaster still wants $266 for those same seats.

Not saying this will always happen, but if you have not booked tickets yet, and not set on having to see a particular show, it is worth watching pricing closer to the date. As always, YMMV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.