1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas It was a good run while it lasted. Thanks for the memories (and freebies)

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by 16gauge, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just to follow-up, the 2-night rewards were available to me the next day.

2. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since the beginning of MyVegas, I have redeemed 24 awards, both in Vegas and Atlantic City. I have put $0 into this game, and the awards the off me have REALLY dropped off.
    I will continue to gave my (1) show ticket and (1) buffet and (1) dinner, but I won't play as much.

July 19th - July 24th
  3. aggie182

aggie182 Off Key and Out of Tune

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hadn't played in a while but with the wife and I planning to go back this summer, I got back in to it and was surprised to see how much it had changed. I still think there's some value there but not as much as there used to be.

4. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting, so the really good rewards are available to people who buy & play more?

5. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. I think its logical now the people who pay get something better. With the current high occupancy Numbers in vegas they don't need to get people to come in for free anymore. So MGM passes out less rewards thru Myvegas. And playstudios decided they should reward the people who support them financially with the few good rewards they still are able to give to the myvegascommunity.

6. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually got the 2-night rewards today...and I'm somewhat disappointed. I called MLife (who transferred me to myVegas) to cancel my Mirage room and use the 2-night Bellagio reward. They told me that I'd forfeit the LPs (told her I knew that and didn't care because I have more than enough for now), BUT that even if I cancelled it would count against my 30-day reward limit. SUCKS! Lol! I'm partly still considering skipping the elusive Monte Carlo buffet for two, as staying at the Bellagio checks one off the Vegas bucket list. My concern, however, is them having rooms for the days I need next month, and then having to go through the process of securing yet another room if they don't. The plus is that I'm already booked at CET for the stay, but was trying to stay at different properties. Oh, well..Decisions, haha.

7. Trumie04

Trumie04 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious, how many LPs are the 2-night rewards going for? I can't read the screenshots that bwatson23 posted on page 3 of this thread. I've been playing for a couple of years now and received probably $300-400 in freebies from the MyVegas game. I've successfully booked multiple free nights back when they had both weekend and weekday rooms available as rewards. I'm not planning on buying any chips but the idea of getting 2 back to back nights for "free" is enticing. Very interested to hear from those of you who have taken advantage of these 2-night rewards.

8. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Starting from 30.000 for excalibur Up to 250.000 for a 2 night comp at Bellagio.

9. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    are there more experiences on how much you need to buy before these juicier rewards become active or is it random?

10. PaulBowdry

PaulBowdry Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got to this myvegas game late. I signed up for facebook just to play the myvegas game. Didnt care for an account. I was angry my friends didnt tell me i could play fake games to get real stuff. I did okay though on the game.

11. BC_ girl

BC_ girl Low-Roller

I totally missed the boat on myvegas...only started playing it like 6 months ago...I gather it was way better when it first started.

12. aggie182

aggie182 Off Key and Out of Tune

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Curious about this too.

13. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We still don't know. I haven't purchased any chips in a year and a half, easy, and I (we, 'cause she would take my phone and play when she had the crappy phone lol) never spent a ton on chips, probably $50-60. At first I didn't get the 2-night comp, but as I said it showed up the other day. I didn't even know I had four rewards until a year ago when we were thinking of squeezing in a trip and I happened to click a reward and see that I had the extra. Maybe someone else has more insight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.