1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fantasy show and Shark Reef Pass

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by scc31, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Has anyone been to either one of these? Was thinking to use all the LP I've gained since playing (70k~) on them when I visit next month.

Already got Hotel books and w/ a comp buffet at Aria. Also going there for only Wed morning - Friday afternoon so 2 nights practically. Trying to maximize my time there and minimize the cost. Are there any clubs that plays more hiphop then the cultural trend EDM? Or "adult shows" ahem... beyond Fantasy? Going there as a couple FYI.

2. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Whoops, i posted this in the wrong section.. Suppose to be in MyVegas. SORRY! Can an admin move it for me?

3. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

To me Shark Reef Is not worth it, especially if one has to pay to get in. For free tix, it is only worth it if you are close to MB, or plan on going to MB anyways...at least in my opinion. It is a small aquarium...you are practically exiting once you enter. Personally, I would rather spend the LPs on food over this attraction.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.