1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Double Occupancy Questions

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by GawdyGypsy, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GawdyGypsy

GawdyGypsy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hiollo we meet yet again! Alright, so with everyone's help we got an amazing rate through the travel agent I've used a couple times to travel with. So here's the back ground info, I'm getting married bringing about 50 people, I have several single people attending and the first question is how much do they pay attending to how many people are in one room? Like if one person paid for a room and just asked for another key would that work? The rates seem so high when you add two single people together. Also, second issue I have one person flying from Florida and one with the whole group in St Louis and since it's not the same flight the agent isn't giving her an option to room together with that lower price since their flights are not the same. So question being how much is it enforced only Certain amount of people per room? Nobody is shacking up with a ton of people or anything. Just a few

Thanks for the inside info

2. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There have been a few long posts on this recently. Basically as long as you're not overly obvious no one is going to know or care. You can always have 2 people in a room at any property without paying extra as far as I understand it. It's when you start adding the 3rd person things get expensive. It seems to be around $30 a person extra.

Have 1 person check in and have the other guests hang back during the process. Meet after you have your keys and head up to the room. I've done this one time and will probably be doing it again this fall for our trip because there will be 3 of us. Vegas hotels are huge and no one will notice you're group is larger than it's supposed to be after you've checked in.

The maid is the only one who could potentially give you problems so you might leave her a small tip and make sure her job isn't overly difficult (Don't stick 6 people in a room and party like it's 1999 and expect her to clean up the results etc....).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.