1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dealer with Autism

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Keyser Soze, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why would it not be cool if you met a dick dealer and decided to out them or if you met a great one and decided to praise them by name? The one thing I like about this board is people here are straight forward and this in turn gives you access to some great information. I could understand if someone made a thread about a dealer with a handicap to make fun of them but this thread is far from that.

2. landsburger

landsburger High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No chance of it - a few loud voices would stop it, but doesn't mean it's a bad option to offer.

3. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there yesterday and although we didn't play her table I did notice her. I have 2 kids that are Austic and let me tell you that she pretty much fits the bill. I am not saying she is but judging by my kids she fits the mold.

Knowing what I know about it my kids could deal BJ all day long and hold to the rules perfectly.

I love the fact she can find her way in life, something I've worked on for years with my kids.

4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can promise you that kind of thread would be removed. This one seems to be within the boundaries of our rules of conduct.

5. landsburger

landsburger High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bless...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.