1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Match Game

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sals20, Apr 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went and found the original email.

All prizes expire on January 31, 2021. Playing this game does not count toward maintaining account activity.

They might have to maintain those points in a separate bucket in order to do that.

They didn't say anything about how they'd empty that bucket out. Since you can't extend them and they don't count towards extending others, the player-friendly way would be to empty that bucket first.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  2. Rio_Chief_Gaming_Officer

Rio_Chief_Gaming_Officer Chief Gaming Officer RioLV-Dreamscape

The terms of the match game promotion specifically state they don't count towards remaining active / tier advancement, etc...

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would the points earned during that promo be the first ones used when redeeming any points (even if you had earned some on-property before and/or afterwards)?

4. Rio_Chief_Gaming_Officer

Rio_Chief_Gaming_Officer Chief Gaming Officer RioLV-Dreamscape

That's not something the system is able to differentiate.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. majoro

majoro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    KS, you do a great job in attracting dreamers- that's what Vegas is about- so you can't blame a guy for trying.

I'm fine with that- the rules are your rules and we're all taking one in the nuts from Covid so it's all fair. I just hope we are even allowed to fly over come March....

My apologies for not checking the small print! If you could allow gift cards to be bought on Paypal or something international that would always help!

6. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate Enough is enough. Somebody needs to tell her…

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One idea for you (which I was planning on doing for an unrelated promo in which “any” purchase would qualify as activity in my account)...

- Call any food and beverage outlet on property that allows to-go orders over the phone, and earns credits (might require some research).

- Place an order for the cheapest thing on the menu to go. Fries, onion rings, salad, whatever. Tell them you’re placing this to-go order for the SOLE purpose of earning points, and that because you will not be picking up the order, they are free to have it for themselves or to give away to a random customer.

- Pre-pay with a credit card, and provide your loyalty number for them to enter to process the purchase.

- That’s it. The points post, they do whatever with the food, and you’ve saved your points balance for a cost of about $10 plus some good karma.

I don’t know if this would work at Cosmo, but based on my research for the other program this would have worked fine. Anyone know if this would work at Cosmo?

Jul 17 to ??? - Amtrak from Chicago to AZ... Laughlin, Vegas & More!
  7. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate Enough is enough. Somebody needs to tell her…

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our of curiosity, say an Identity member was to simply purchase Marriott Bonvoy points and convert them to Identity points. Would the transferred points keep the Identity balance active?

Jul 17 to ??? - Amtrak from Chicago to AZ... Laughlin, Vegas & More!
  8. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks.

I'll be in LV again in a month... and hopefully again after that.

I just want to use it before I lose it. Mostly, since I dont earn alot.... I stockpile points until I have enough for something more extravagant. Dont want to stockpile something expiring 12/31.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.