1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Can't see the free room rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by missustox, Jun 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missustox

missustox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Help a newbie out...? :) I used to be able to see the 1 night and 2 night comp rooms but now all I can see are the 25% off offers or the special rate offers. They seem to be available for some people from what I can see so just wondering why I can't see them - would it have anything to do with the fact that I've never actually bought chips? Does buying chips open you up to better offers and if so, how many do you need to buy? Thanks in advance!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It sounds like the game thinks you are in Vegas, which severely limits the rewards available. I would suggest contacting MyVegas support and have them clear that up for you, unless you live in Nevada, whereas you're pretty screwed for rewards.

3. missustox

missustox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Shock, looks like you're right - I tried logging in through Facebook and it was like a whole new world of rewards!

Appreciate the help :)

4. Mav187

Mav187 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately I'm having the same issue and getting generic responses from the support e-mail. Were you able to resolve it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.