1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Burgundy room Paris nice?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by tom, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom

tom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    staying in one in August. Have never stayed at Paris assume rooms are nice?

2. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Burgundy are the most recent remodel. There are some that were done a couple years ago that should still have a tub and a separate shower. The newest redos that were just complete have no tub. Just a huge long shower (rainhead shower).

Beds are very comfortable. Mini fridge in the armoire. However coffee makers have been removed.

Additional furnishings vary. I have had ones with a small 2 person loveseat, a longer bench or a chair. When there were 3 of us each in a Burgundy, each room had a different 'accessory' for seating.

3. kkinwi

kkinwi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine was clean, good sized, and quiet. I would gladly stay there again.

4. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a Burgundy room at Paris this last April, and it was very nice.

The bathroom was very spacious, had a wonderful BIG shower, with a handheld and RAINSHOWER head. Shower had a nice bench as well, and I swear was big enough for 12 people (okay, maybe a bit of an exaggeration, lol) :eek: You get my drift

Great water pressure as well.

Beds were very comfortable (we had a king). Pillows also were very nice. I'm a pillow snob. :rolleyes2:

Room came equipped with a fridge, double closet, easy chair, and we had a wonderful view of the strip. Large window was a plus.:D

Adequate lighting,:grrr: (I hate dark rooms) in room safe, and best of all, the AC does not have that stupid motion sensor thing.:woot: We like cold rooms. LOL

This may not matter to some, but I liked the decor,the burgundy room had, including the crown molding. Nice neutral tones with splashes of burgundy throughout.

Lots of room to spread out, in my opinion. And yes, it says the room is 390 sq ft. , but I honestly think it appeared bigger. Maybe I was hallucinating. LOL :hmmm:

We had the basic burgundy room, 26th floor and we did not hear any noise at all from any of the night clubs. Looking out our window, Drai's nightclub was to the right. We also never heard any hallway noise or noise from other rooms, and we did have an adjoining room. :snore:

Housekeeping did a stellar job of cleaning the room, and maybe we were just lucky, but our room was always cleaned by 12 noon, when we would come back from breakfast. :headbang:

We never had to wait for an elevator either. :)
    I'm sure you will enjoy your stay there. :wiggle:

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.