1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buffet- Brunch vs Lunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Toomuchcoffee, May 7, 2024.

1. Toomuchcoffee

Toomuchcoffee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are the brunch and lunch buffets pretty close in terms of food variety? Specifically wynn and cosmo.

Through videos it seems like it's close. Maybe some more meat/fish for the lunch option. Is that correct?

Does anyone know if you can make a reservation at Cosmo and room charge at an MGM property. I know walk ins can be used to room charge but I don't see any option online for a reservation to mgm room charge.

Thanks!

2. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn’t it all just brunches these days? At 8am, you’ll be able to get crab legs and some kind of beef at the carving station, etc. This way, they can charge $50-60 from even just those coming in for some eggs and bacon.

3. Toomuchcoffee

Toomuchcoffee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the Wynn after a certain time they change the name from brunch to seafood gourmet lunch/dinner or something like that .

If there's not much difference between the two we'll just head before 12pm.

4. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah ok. Lunch threw me off there. Wynn is either brunch or dinner, no lunches.

I’ve only been to Wynn’s brunches (8am-1pm) and not their seafood dinner which begins at 1pm. I imagine there’s more seafood offerings after 1pm. Note, they make it hard for cheapskates like me who try to pay brunch prices and stay for the seafood dinner. You can’t reserve any time between 11:45am and 1pm and they intentionally slow the walk in line between 12pm and 1pm sometimes saying no tables are available even though you can clearly see empty tables along the hallway railing.

• Like Like x 1