1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Big Brother 2013!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Happily, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This season is good. I was up until 4:30 am watching the feeds. Oh my goodness!

2. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spoilers okay with me!

Hello Nevyn, I am glad to see you again here this BB show season. I do want to read some of the spoiler info. you have found. Last season we had lots of spoilers and nobody has complained about spoilers this season. So, go for it.

There are so many spoilers on several BB websites. I noticed that Elissa got the MPV again and she nominated Jeremy. But Jeremy won the POV. I don't know who the replacement is yet. But I will find out.

Happy gal, you must be addicted to this show.lol. You must be having lots of fun watching the Hamsters. The weather in Studio City where the BB House is located will be hot, hot, hot.

My favorite hamster is Helen just because she is into politics and I want to see if she will be able to survive a long time on the BB Show.

I think it was Aaryn who said, "Asians always win". LOL. LucyR.

3. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Julie Chen on "TALK SHOW"

Julie said what Aaryn said FELT mean-spirited and it felt ughly and it felt mean.
    It was in regards of Aaryn saying behind Helen's back... to "Go make a bowl of
    Rice'. I am guessing that Aaryn must have been considered a racist mean girl in
    high school. She still thinks like a mean girl from high school.

I notice Candace is now being attacked because she is hanging out with Elissa.

Nick was put on the block to replace Jeremy. I know he will be safe because it is too soon for the Moving Company to turn against eachother.

Jeremy hates Elissa so I am guessing she will be evicted. The majority of the house will vote against Elissa.
    Aarlan will dare to question how the sheep voted. She will nolonger have the power but if a "Moving Company" member wins the next HOH... I think she will
    be kept safe by them. LucyR.

4. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spoilers are cool with me. Chime in if you don't want them in this thread.

5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So far the players I like are Nick, Helen, Amanda, McRae.

I like Nick because he is clearly the manipulator cast this year and those are always fun.

I like McRae because he's a surprise, and has positioned himself well, and is playing smart. He got out of week 1 HoH without being ANYONE's target and with multiple alliances.

I like Amanda mainly because she has fun with the game, and likes playing multiple sides too.

And I like Helen because she is very rational in her decisions, and not emotional. She has enemies, but doesn't burn bridges, and if she can hang in there long enough she could do some damage.

6. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As for spoilers, Lucy pretty much covered it now that veto ceremony is over, but among the things I've picked up.

Andy, Helen, Judd, McRae, and Spencer were an alliance last week (little has aired about it, and obviously Howard and Spencer are faking). It also sort of grew to include Amanda (through McRae) and Howard, and Elissa, but mostly as a weapon more than a real partner (she doesn't really even know who saved her).

Helen dislikes Amanda and has talked about putting her up if Helen got MVP. This is because Amanda sort of wormed her way into the alliance last week and then monopolized McRae, and now is sucking up to Aaryn. That would likely be a good move, as if Helen gets MVP, she needs to hide it so can't put up an obvious enemy. MVP is a target.

No one in the house likes Candice. Helen is good to her, but I think thats mainly just the politician in her. Candice is not in their alliance.

As of right now, if looks like Elissa might be soundly voted out, maybe even unanimous since Helen is on the block too. The supporters she has are soft and wavering, and now that the alternative is Nick, I'm pretty sure the moving company will push everyone on ditching Elissa. They'd rather have a washout vote then win 6-5, because the latter would further expose the alliance.

7. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe highlight spoilers in red? just so its obvious and can be skipped without having to read into it too much?

8. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I highlight I'll use silver. Red makes the text more legible ... probably not wise for text some may choose to avoid.

9. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not reading anything because don't want to see spoilers.

This is a good cast. Although, I hope it does not become predictable who will win like past seasons.

10. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to start a Big Brother Spoiler thread here.

The moderator moved it to this thread.

For people who don't like to read spoilers..... My advise is that as soon as you see
    my name of LUCYR. just skip reading what I have to say.

I love reading the spoilers here and also posting spoilers that I know about.

I believe that spoilers give us more information than the watered down BB Show that makes the show a Fantasy and not a REALITY SHOW. I do notice the producers will go back in time to show us something that happened weeks ago.

Julie Chen stated on the TALK SHOW that the producers use some information that
    fits into the show. That is when some of the racist comments will all of a sudden show up in the BB Show because it is part of how the show is being planned.

I don't know why most of the players don't like Candice except that she must feel like an outsider and is hanging with Elissa because nobody else will hang out with her. Candice got a bad rap when Aaryn said that 'Blacks hang out together" a long time ago. I am sure that information will be made public in one of the BB Shows.

LUCYR.

11. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they have shown all they will show (the Aaryn montage) on the racism unless someone is nominated/evicted because of it.

Candace I think is just a personality clash with the house. Yes, the racism doesn't help, but her problem is that even though she wasn't popular with the beautiful people, the others did not include her when scheming against them.

They all decided she was untrustworthy and they didn't need her vote so they kept her in the dark. Then Spencer set her up and now everyone thinks she's lying and don't know how she voted.

I am looking forward to next week, because I think Elissa will be gone, and I think Helen will get MVP because of it for at least a week. And I think Helen will be sneaky with MVP, tell no one she has it, and nominate someone unexpected (Amanda, Howard, Jessie) so that she can make it look like someone else got it, and maybe get them targetted. MVP is useless unless A) you have a house majority of votes, in which case HoH is uselss. OR B) No one knows you are MVP and they can't target you.

12. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't help but think the BB producers will come up with something to keep Elissa safe... they need her in the game to provide drama.

13. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Candice is being scapgoated because...

She is not a mean girl and very mature compared to the mean girls and guys.
    Plus, she is considered an outsider because she is African-American and is very beautiful and they really don't need her vote. If she lasts longer in the show some of the players will court her for her vote.

Howard who is African-American is part of the "Moving Company alliance". The minute he becomes usless his hinney will be MOVED OUT OF THE HOUSE.LOL.
    I notice how Spenser loves to move people out of the house.
    Not everybody in the house are racist and Howard must have made friends with some of the non-racist players and that is how he became part of the Moving Company.

It is really strange to be talking about racism in the BB House. The sheep are keeping quiet and wanting to be safe so they don't speak out about it. They want
    to keep themselves safe.

I think the producers will find ways to make the mean people suffer in the BB Show so when they get out of the house they will have a hard time in their lives.
    I have seen it happen with the past players.

14. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The bigotry video is pretty powerful. I don't think CBS cares about the bigotry it brings viewers. I am ticked off due to the cheating in the last HOH...that being tolerated shows how much the producers manipulate everything on this show.

15. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tammy, BB US has pretty much always been laissez faire when it comes to cheating. Players helping each other in individual comps, coaching, blatant cheats. Also players breaking rules (singing, eating while have nots, etc).

Its tough to remember how much they let people get away with until you see BB Canada, where they cracked down on it.

I guess I don't get worked up about the cheating because if you're game relies on a week 2 HoH win, you're probably doomed anyway.

16. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SPOILERS IN SILVER BELOW

We are in for another epic eviction and post eviction day in the BB house.

The "other" HGs have managed to rally Jessie and Candice, and solidify Amanda. McCrae may or may not be going along with them, its tough to tell.

But at this point it looks like votes will be either:

evict Nick: Candice, Jessie, Judd, Andy, Amanda, McCrae

In which case MC will know they were betrayed, Jeremy will flip his lid, the house will explode, and one side of the house will remain powerless and HoH irrelevant until MVP changes.

OR it will be

evict Elissa: Kaitlyn, GinaMarie, Jeremy, Howard, Spencer, McRae.

In which case McCrae will probably try to convince Amanda that it was Candice or Jessie who flipped, but she could block up too.

So either MC is blowing up or is potentially getting exposed, and we are in for a 6-5 vote.

McCrae is tough to call right now. On the one hand, he is acting excited and on board about the evict Nick plan, and hasn't warned anyone in MC that it is that close. On the other hand, he STILL has never told Amanda (and has in fact sworn on future kids that he knows nothing about) about the MC (she knows there is a boys alliance, but is sure McCrae isn't in it). If he was going with her over them, you'd think he'd tell her, since his cover would be blown after he turned on them anyway.

My prediction: Elissa still goes, but some spoiler sites disagree.

Either way, half the house gets blindsided tonight for the second week in a row

17. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    UPDATED SPOILERS

Ok, so not much going on today. Just Spencer freaking out about not trusting Jeremy and about a 6-5 vote exposing their alliance (and I think worried about McCrae and not wanting to lose 5-6).

So he has rallied McCrae and Howard to ditch the moving company and vote out Nick, then go after Jeremy and Aaryn with MVP and the numbers.

Kind of weird since McCrae had told them that had it, and they were pretty safe anyway. This could also make the game really lame for a few weeks as HoH only matters for safety. And Howard and Spencer will be the most disposable members of their giant alliance.

Here's hoping America flips the MVP (unlikely since the other side are all jerks and racists) or BB ditches the twist early. Otherwise we have 3 more weeks of no competitions mattering.

18. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They auditioned here in Fargo, but i was feeling lazy and didn't go. I would only want to win so i would have Vegas money..LOL Maybe i should have tried out after all.

19. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't do it!

Great show to watch. Terrible show to be on. Nothing like living under a microscope for 3 months, then getting out to discover your family got a death threat because you voted out someone's favourite player. The money isn't worth it for anyone but the winner.

20. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Possible Spoilers

I JUST read on a BB forum that Nick gets voted out.

I am in the west coast so YOU east coast people get to see the show first.

P.S. I have a vision problem and reading the silver comments are too hard to read.

How many people don't want spoilers? Majority rules? LucyR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.