1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Villas

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by NeoDough, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petp13

petp13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shes drop-dead gorgeous.. and im not into asian girls either :eek:

2. TorontotoVegas

TorontotoVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MikeE the boss that relocated....I'm assuming is Larry Altschul....One of the greatest Exec's on the strip. I'm also assuming that with all your recent comments and YouTube videos is that he is now taking care of you at MGM Resorts.

3. MikeE

MikeE The Shah's Slightly Hairy Cousin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry for the confusion. By boss I meant Wynn himself relocating from the Apartment Villas to the Fairways.

As for now, any fancy suite I've grabbed has been through a total fluke. The Bellagio Grand Lakeview, for example, was because I was bumped out of a two-bedroom penthouse on MayPac weekend. I cancelled and they made it up to me on a later trip.

4. busy

busy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I personally like the Wynn Fairways better than the Wynn Villas (design speaking). Also the Caesars Villas are great. Augustus penthouses are nice, but just was in the Titus and while its a pool view, love the giant hot tub. I'll be back to Wynn for NYE, but def looking at the NOBU villa for my bday this year.

5. BenjaminNicholas

BenjaminNicholas MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't fault the kid too much. He lives in a Fantasy world. And based on my last visit to Vegas, he's seriously in the closet and hooking up with guests who are staying within Wynncore.

Until this thread, I had no clue who this guy was... And now I do. An incredibly small world it seems.

6. BenjaminNicholas

BenjaminNicholas MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the B's Grand Lakeview. It's my go-to suite when I have to stay there. Nothing beats those balconies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.