1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Are any airlines serving booze?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by addicted, Jul 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Suspect

Lord Suspect High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Delta Comfort Plus offers "complimentary alcoholic beverages on flights over 250 miles" I had beers for breakfast on my 2020 Holiday Trips, Labor Day weekend, and Thanksgiving weekend. I will be checking on free beer again in February when I fly the week of Presidents Day.

2. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to just drink a bunch at the airport bar with my friend before I got on the plane. Last time I bought a bunch of minis and put them in my quart size bag with my other liquids. Bought a Coke once in the airport and dumped 3 of the Jack minis in it. I was already feeling tipsy before I got on the plane. -Every time I opened the bottle all you could smell was the whiskey so I made sure to drink it before I boarded. On the plane they gave my my OJ and I I dumped some vodka in it, which wasn't nearly as noticeable.

• Like Like x 1
  3. comfortablynumb

comfortablynumb Dogs have owners, cats have staff

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can confirm Spirit is still serving their full drink and snack menu.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.