1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ace Rent a Car Experience ??

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by POPO2012, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. POPO2012

POPO2012 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading to Vegas with five buddies in late September and due to the size of the party we rent a mini van. Lately I've noticed this company appear on the search engines including southwest airlines. Their rate for a minivan is $32 / day which is extremely low. Does anyone have experience with this company? Helluva a rate for a minivan.

2. Guy

Guy Captain of the Heads

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If a company such a 'National', that we have all heard of, struggles to have any cars available on a Friday afternoon in January (3x Mustangs and an out of state Ford Edge) then I can't see some no-name outfit having the exact vehicle in stock when you need it.

Also, what you might think of as a minivan (Chrysler Voyager etc.) might end up being whatever the American equivalent of Renault Scenic is (compact car with a high roof).

3. POPO2012

POPO2012 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually the Chrysler is the model they show in stock to rent. Looks like the company is out of L.A. and I believe new in Vegas. They specialize in vans for large groups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.