1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Restaurant Recommendations at Aria/Cosmo

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by bmw7a, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmw7a

bmw7a Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be headed to Vegas in October, staying at Aria with 4 buddies for a long weekend. Which restaurants would you recommend for nice dinners (but not uber high end/expensive). Have seen pretty much only good things about Julian Serranos. Steakhouses are ok, but not necessarily preferred. Would like to stay easy walk from Aria. Any seafood places?

Thanks in advance.

Ben

2. CosmoGold

CosmoGold Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a group of guys I'd recommend STK at the Cosmo. Good food, great atmosphere and plenty of eye candy.

3. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sage at Aria is absolutely phenomenal, and you can get out of there for a steakhouse-level price or less easily. On the casual side, Five50 is fantastic -- you get a lot for your money there in terms of quality and creativity. Great pasta dishes. Julian Serrano definitely worth checking out.

At Cosmo, Jaleo is just fantastic -- and the $20 gin and tonic is worth it. Trust me. Holstein's is good. STK gets a little too clubby for my dinner tastes. Love the bars there for drinking.

Also, if you're at Aria, you're a short way from Bellagio, where you can do a lot of solid damage at Michael Mina or Picasso in the seafood realm with some of their prix fixe menus or pre-theater.

4. touche22

touche22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love Javier's at Aria. Just make sure you have some quality 3-ply back at the room for the post Mexican fireworks

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    cosmo stk and blue ribion

Aria masa tetsu

6. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stick with Julian Serrano. Best food in Vegas! And not terribly expensive compared to some other places. Blue Ribbon at Cosmo is very good sushi as well

I Need Spa
  7. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1!

The lunch deal at Estiatorio Milos (Cosmo) is the biggest food bargain in Vegas. I'm also a fan of China Poblano for lunch.

8. papillon

papillon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second the vote for Milos at Cosmo. Dinner is super expensive but the lunch deal ($22.14 i think) is a steal. You get a three-course meal in an absolutely stunning restaurant. The branzino is fabulous and the best Greek Yogurt I have ever tasted for dessert.

Jaleo at the Aria is also great. You can have a great meal at reasonable prices. They have all kinds of specials, happy hour, bar menu, etc. and atmosphere is fun too.

9. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All of the above suggestions are spot on.
    Another suggestion: Great Japanese food and atmosphere at Koi in Planet Hollywood, which is a 5 minute walk across Las Vegas Boulevard from the Cosmo

10. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will have plenty of choices between Aria, Cosmo, and Bellagio.

I highly recommend Julian Serrano. I love the ritas at Javier's, but I do think it is a bit overpriced. Most of the joints at Aria have good prix fixe or pre-theatre menus if the budget is somewhat limited.

I had a great meal at Comme Ca in Cosmo, with some good drinks.

The lobster pot pie at Michael Mina in Bellagio was completely fantastic. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

11. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jean Georges @ Aria for steak.

Scarpetta @ Cosmopolitan for Italian.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.