1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Minus 5 Bar - Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by hornhiyo, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hornhiyo

hornhiyo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do these offers provide? I have one pass for "2 people entry" and one entry that comes with a fur coat.

Do either of these My Vegas rewards come with a drink? If not, does anyone know what drinks cost?

Overall, has anyone done this experience and what's it like?

2. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's just admission to the Vodka vault drinks extra, they should have the menu and pricing on the website or on OpenTable.com

worst case you can call -5 and just ask....I've drank there in the regular bar before and typical strip prices for drinks at the outside bar

3. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is probably correct. I would assume the fur coat is an upgraded coat to the parka they give you before you enter the room.

It's really just a novelty. Do a single drink in there. We did two and were ready to go after the first one. Take some small bills in for tips and they sell shots in there off a boob-luge that cost extra. No cameras, so you have to buy pics from inside off a vendor who sells them.

4. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went in April. You don't need the fur coat upgrade (unless you want a picture in it). Small drinks are $10 each with tip. It's unlikely you'll be in there for more than 20 mins. It's good for a one off novelty, but don't bother with any upgrades.

Don't pay for a photo when you leave, you can get them off the Facebook page for free. The photographer that comes round is free as well.

5. judy

judy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you get a free shot with admission and it is a choice of two different shots! ditto to bringing money for tips and cameras and (LOL) boob luge. good reward it was fun! I liked it! went there 4/14/14.

Luxor
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.