1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Line at Aria Buffet?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by 33X, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 33X

33X Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there much of a line to get into the Aria buffet on Monday nights? Is arriving earlier better in order to avoid this?

2. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never really saw a long line at Aria. Are you going during the holidays?

3. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The lines are very long for the Aria Buffet. I tried various times lunch and dinner to try to get in during my three days there last week but opted instead to just head to a restaurant.

4. landsburger

landsburger High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They can get long, especially during the standard b/l/dinner times.

I'll give you a great tip if you promise not to share:

Go around the corner from the Aria buffet and down the escalator. Make a quick left. When you hit street go left. From there you'll run into many other better buffet options.

If you're stuck on going, I doubt you'd hit a long line later in the evening.

5. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :haha:

Aria does indeed get pretty long. I think it's because they have so many offers where your stay includes buffet access. They also seem to mail out lots of BOGO or comped coupons (I never have one, but I see lots of people in line with them).I usually try to go right before the changeover from lunch to dinner at 3:30 and find that I need to get there by 2:30 to be guaranteed in.

As a point of reference: From the entrance of the railing to the cashier is about 40-50 minutes. You might wait as much as 10-15 more minutes before the hostess seats you.

6. slurpster03

slurpster03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there in January at about 7pm on a Wednesday. Maybe 5 parties were in line at the cashier. Plenty of seating inside.

7. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like anything else, it's luck of the draw - I have seen majorly long lines at the Aria buffet and have also passed by when there was hardly anyone on line. If you have a gold Mlife card or above, there is an expedited line that gets you in much faster.

8. doubleon10

doubleon10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only gone for lunch and the wait in the regular line was probably 10 minutes max. When I've passed by the line at night it had stretched pretty long but seemed to be moving quickly enough.

9. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The two times we ate there (both dinner, before the renovation) there was no line up: first time there was nobody at all in the line and second time there was a group of three or four already at the cash register paying their way in.

10. 33X

33X Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all of your responses. I'm going to try it this coming Monday & see what happens.

11. doubleon10

doubleon10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah give it a shot, I've liked it both times I've gone. If the wait is too long, you can always go somewhere else, thats one of the beauties of vegas!

12. gpburdell

gpburdell Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're at least Pearl you can use the VIP line.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.