1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spice Market - dinner upgrade question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by dthmj, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dthmj

dthmj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When reserving show tickets we were offered the Spice Market Buffet for $20 - which seemed a decent enough price.

I now read the fine print and it says "one entry to the buffet" - does that mean just one trip to get food, or does that just mean one person can eat at the buffet, but as much as they want? Ie, are they going to let us go back for seconds?

My usual method for buffets is to go around and get a little bit of lots of things to taste, then go back and get a meal size portion of the things I like - but if I'm limited to one trip, I'll need to get all my food the first go around.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's one entry to the buffet; you can get as many plates as you want for your meal. I like spice market enough to spend $20 for dinner on. The Groupon we usually use needs to come back. :grrr:

Also FYI, unless your platinum or higher in total rewards, expect to wait awhile if you eat at peak times.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.