1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just received my 7 Stars from CET but expires in March?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Jordan, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So after my stint at the Paris this month I reached 7 stars with Total Rewards. I just logged into the site and it says that the expiry is March 2015, is this correct, only 8 months?

Does that mean I have to use all of the benefits before then?

Any experts please advise, here is what I see when I log in:

Seven.JPG

Thanks!

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should get the benefits until March 2015(some you may be too late for in the current year). Since your tier score for 2014 gives you standing for the following year, you'll be 7stars again next year...........April 1, 2015 - March 31, 2016.

The seven stars insider is a good resource: http://www.sevenstarsinsider.com/

3. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome thanks....

So does that mean I will be able to use, let's say my $1250 Airfare this year (until March 2015), and then have another 1250 available to me from Match 2015 until March 2016?

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

The following is from the seven stars insider:

Note, though, that while tier credits are earned during a calendar year (January 1 through December 31), tier benefits are available April 1 through March 31 each year. (One exception is the Seven Stars Experiences; some take place after March 31, 2015, but must be reserved and redeemed by that date.) Note, too, that a Diamond cardholder earning Seven Stars status, say, in August, would be eligible for all the Seven Stars benefits – including the annual trip and celebratory dinner – through March 31 of the following year, plus a full year's worth of benefits starting the next day and continuing through March 31 of the following year.

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right. Technically he has to be re-invited though for 2015. It's a formality usually as long as you earned 150k+ tier for 2014. Just don't owe a bunch of markers and you should be good.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  6. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks... all of my tier credits were earned in 2014, so basically I can use whatever benefits are still available through March 2015, and then will be able to use an entire new set from April 2015 until March 2016. All except the $500 celebration dinner, that is only available once as a celebration..correct?

7. HOUtoLAS

HOUtoLAS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Technically, next year we do not know what the benefits will be. However, assuming they will be the same, then you will get them this year and next.

You just have to go to a host (or host on duty) to setup the celebration dinner. You have a gift to get, you should have a Seven Stars link on the left of your MyTR. It may take a little time for the partner skymall to see you are seven stars. You have 2 signature events left that you can sign up for (one of them). https://www.totalrewards.com/sevenstars/signature-events.html. The cruises look to be booked. Those were the best ones. You will also get a NCL cruise. Your yearly trip.

There is a Benefits link on MyTR page, that you can read the brochure they send out that explains what you get.

Definitely, go read sevenstarsinsider, as he spells everything out and has notes on perks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.